𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮: 𝗡𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸

Haunted || Laura Les || (Now playing)

Not fully proof read!

Word Count: 1,416 words

Two days had passed and Toman was holding a meeting for all the admins

Two days had passed and Toman was holding a meeting for all the admins. Everyone sat there in silence before Nahoya spoke. 

"I had no idea Hakkai was the little bro of the Black Dragons's leader." He said with his usual smile. "You knew, right Mitsuya?" Some guy the author can't remember asked Mitsuya. He only kept quiet as he looked down. "The Black Dragons? What a hassle." Hanma said with a grin. 

"There's no avoiding it, though." ....Kisaki (I don't like you. I never will.) said. "We got all the Admins here?" Draken asked before a knock was heard. 

"Enter!" Mikey called out. The door opened revealing a serious Takemitchy and Hakkai and a very very tired looking Y/n. He was always the odd ball out of the group. 

"Okay. Everyone's here." Draken said. "Takemitchy! Hakkai... is a declaration of war by the Black Dragons. As you all know, four days ago Sleepy was beaten by the head of the Black Dragons. "He also committed violence on Takemitchy, knowing he's our First Division Captain. Which means that this is a declaration fo war by the Black Dragons." Draken said. "Cheeky motherfuckers. Let's stop their asses." Smiley said as a vein formed on his cheek. "We already crushed the Black Dragons once. It'll be easy, right?" The same guy the author doesn't remember asked. 

'Yeah I don't think so buddy. My face still kind of hurts even though it's been two days which isn't much.' Y/n thought as he shuffled over to Nahoya just because he felt like it. "We beat the Ninth Generation before. The Tenth Generation's totally different." Mitsuya said. 

"You're missing the point!! It wasn't Sleepy or Takemitchy's fault that they didn't know where the Black Dragons's turf was. So why the hell did you take them there, Hakkai?" Nahoya got up and said. 

"Calm down Nahoya you're going to pop a vein in your cheek." Y/n sighed as he patted his brothers back. "Hey Hakkai. Are you acting as a spy for the Black Dragons?! You son of a bitch." The same guy- you know what someone just tell me his name at this point. 

"You're the boss's little bro, aren't ya?" Nahoya asked. "Tried to hide that from us, huh?!" "W-...wait just a miute. Hakkai didn't mean to..-" "Shut the hell up!!" 'Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.' Y/n thought. 

"I won't make any excuses. Hate me, beat me, do whatever you want. As his little brother I'm prepared for the consequences. So, leader!!" Hakkai said as he got down on his knees and looked down at the ground before looking back up.