𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯: 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗶-

Wait a minute! || Willow Smith || (Now Playing)

(I tried making it a bit longer!)

Word Count; 1,025 words

"Why are we heading in a different direction?" Y/n asked cocking and eyebrow confused as hell

"Why are we heading in a different direction?" Y/n asked cocking and eyebrow confused as hell. "We're going to meet our friends Y/n. Duhhh!"

Nahoya said exaggerating what he was saying making Y/n pretty annoyed. If you grew up with two brothers anything they did would tick you off even if they breathed.

Y/n was about to say a snarky comment, but was interrupted by Souya. "We're here." He said pointing at a large group of teenagers.

Y/n squinted his eyes to get a better look and half of the looked like fucking high schoolers. "You're friends with high schoolers?"
Y/n asked looking back at Nahoya and Souya who gave a confused look.

"What're you talking about? They're middle schoolers like us." Souya said making Y/n's eyes go wide as his jaw 'drops to the ground'. "THAT'S A LIE RIGHT?!"

Y/n shouted shaking Souya back and fourth making him slightly dizzy. "Nope! It's not a lie Y/n!" Nahoya said with a light laugh.

Y/n set Souya free before turning around the direction they came from.

"I'm going home." Y/n mumbled but was grabbed by the collar by Nahoya. "Nu-uh Y/n! You agreed you'd come with us so there's no backing out now~"

Nahoya said in a sing-song tone making Y/n groan as he was being casually dragged to the group. 'I should of just went home.'
Y/n thought sighing out loud. "Ohayo everyone!" Nahoya said waving with his free hand.

"Oh, Smiley and Angry are here." Someone said. 'Wha?- Smiley and Angry? Are they referring to Nahoya and Souya?' Y/n thought confused. "Who's the guy you're dragging Smiley?"

A tall blond with a dragon tattoo on the side of his head asked. "Oh! Him!"
Nahoya or Smiley for now said remembering he was drawing Y/n. He let go of Y/n's collar so he could stand and dust himself off.

"I'd appreciate it if you DON'T drag my without my consent Nahoya." Y/n grumbled sending a sharp glare to his brother making Souya sweat drop because of how the two are acting.

"He's Y/n! Our little brother!" Nahoya said throwing an arm around Y/n's shoulder. "Just by a few minutes, Jesus." Y/n hissed ready to punch Nahoya in the face. Everything went silent. Too silent.

'Why the hell is it so quiet all of a sudden?' Y/n thought feeling uncomfortable at the sudden silence. 'Little...brother?'
Everyone thought the words forming above the whole gangs heads. "HUH?! SINCE WHEN DID YOU GUYS HAVE A YOUNGER BROTHER?!" A random person shouted/asked.

"Since we were born actually! He's just been homeschooled till now since he wanted to." Nahoya said 'looking' to the side as if he was thinking about something.

"Now that I look at the three of you, you all look alike minus the facial expressions." The same tall blond said. "So Smiley and Angry have a younger brother?"
A shorter blond with black eyes asked. "By a few minutes!"

M/n shouted annoyed he was being called the twins younger brother. The blonde walked over to Y/n and got REALLY close to his face making the male sweat profusely.

'Why the hell is he so close?! And why won't he say anything yet?!' Y/n thought as questions rapidly filled his head causing a small headache to form.
"What's your name?" The blond suddenly asked making Y/n come back to reality.

"O-oh..uh, Y/n Kawata." M/n muttered looking off to the side so he wouldn't have to look this guy in the eyes. Soon he moved away and a smile formed on his face.

"I'll call you Sleepy-chan!" He said making Y/n look at him with a dumbfounded look. "Sl..Sleepy-chan?"
M/n asked processing the weird nickname he had just received. "Looks like that's your new name Sleepy!" Nahoya said looking like he's trying not to laugh.

"Hey! You already use Y/n! Don't use that nickname!" Y/n shouted at Nahoya as a light red color rose up in his cheeks from embarrassment.

"Since you don't have any facial expressions that'll help me make up a better nickname for you minus the resting bitch face and tired look, that was the only nickname I could think of."

The blond said and walked back over to the taller blond. 'Wait- I have a resting bitch face?' Y/n thought staring into space.

"Alright let's go Ken-chin!" The smaller blond said to the taller blond who grumbled 'stop calling me that in public' before they started walking somewhere else.

"Oh right, the names Mikey. Remember that for me would you?"
The smaller blond that's now known as Mikey said turning his head slightly with a small smirk plastered onto his face before turning around.

Soon the people that were there cleared up and now the triplets were now almost back home.

Once they arrived their mom lectured them (small slaps on the back of the head) for staying out to late since it was already past 8 p.m.

They all took a shower before going to their rooms and doing whatever. Y/n went to his room and laid in his bed looking up at the ceiling looking back onto todays event.

"I thought today would be normal, but nooo I got called a weird ass nickname, was told I have a resting bitch face which I don't have a problem with, and I think that Mikey guy was somehow flirting with me in some type of way or he just wanted to speak to me? Doesn't mater"

Y/n ranted to himself not caring if he sounded crazy talking to himself.

"I have a feeling life is going to be more weird and interesting as time goes by." Y/n mumbled getting up to turn the light off and going back into his bed laying on his side.

'I should have just stayed being homeschooled.'