𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮: 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹...

Are you that somebody || Aaliyah || (Now playing)

Word count: 654 words

Ah, yes. Middle school. Where your body goes through all the weird changes. Where most people are heart broken because their relationships don't last long.

Today Y/n was going to real life school since his mother basically just homeschooled him since he asked.
His brothers were already in the school he'll be going to, so he'll probably see them there.

"Has anyone seen my comb? Or scrunchies? Or rubber bands?...Donde esta my shit!!" (If you know where that's from, marry me now 🙇/j )

Y/n yelled knowing damn well his brothers took all of his hair products.

He stomped over to the bathroom that was down the hallway and opened it see Nohayo and Souya putting in [f/c] scrunchies into their hair.
"Don't be like that Y/n!" Nahoya said with his usual smile. Y/n pinched the bridge of his noise trying his best to try not to kill his older siblings.

"It's too early for this shit." Y/n mumbled and walked out the bathroom. "Sometimes I feel like I'm the oldest amongst those two idiots." Y/n sighed not bothering to find anything to tie his hair with.

"Alright everyone! Hurry up or you'll be late for school! You too Y/n since this'll be your first time meeting people your age beside your brothers!"

The triplets mom yelled from wherever she was in the house. "Yay! Y/n will probably make new friends!"
"What do you mean probably!?" Nahoya ignored what Y/n asked and walked to the front door with Souya next to him so they could put their shoes on.

I swear to all mighty I'm going to punch him.' Y/n thought before yawning as he followed what Nahoya and Souya did.
"Oooh~ is someone tired from staying up till 3 in the morning playing video games?" Their mom asked Y/n with a cheeky grin.
"Mama you know I'm always tired. I don't go a day without yawning at least 4-7 times a day." Y/n sighed.

"Anyways, have a good day at school you three and remember no biting or barking at people or throwing rocks! And starting random fights!" She added the last part earning a 'yes ma'am' from the triplets.

They all put their shoes on before leaving the house in silence for a little minute. "So, Y/n do you think you'll make any friends at all this year?" Nahoya asked.
"Why must you press my buttons knowing you'll get punched?" Y/n asked gritting his teeth slightly.

"Just asking~" "Stop teasing Y/n, Nahoya, I can see him holding the urge to not punch you into a bloody pulp."
Souya said trying to save Nahoya's life. "Oh, we're here!" Nahoya said. "Figured it'll look like a normal school." Y/n mumbled.

~Time skip~

Y/n sadly hadn't made a single friend during the school day. Not like that's a problem, he never liked socializing with other people he didn't know.
Y/n saw Nahoya and Souya going in a different direction than him when they were supposed to go the direction he was going in. "Nahoya and Souya! Where are you goin?"

Y/n asked/shouted getting their attention. "Just going to hang out with some friend Y/n! Wanna come?"
Nahoya asked turning to Y/n who speed walked towards them. "Fine, if things start getting boring I'm leaving." Y/n said with a yawn.

(I bet some of y'all just yawned just now) "Are you sure about this Nahoya?" Souya asked. "Yup! Y/n might get along with some of the people there!" Nahoya said with a thumbs up and wider smile.

Souya sighed and nodded and now all three boys were on their way to Mizo Middle School where maybe good or bad things may or many not happen.