2

Cuba

They touched down in Cuba and all hopped out the plane. Olivia and Yelena were joined to the hip beside Melina and didn't dare to leave her, Alexei walked over to Dreykov and handed him a file which contained the mission.

All Alexei could think was this was the last time he'd see he's so told family, it all felt read to him he's feelings towards the girls and towards Melina, he felt bad for the girls they've developed sisterly bonds, the youngest wouldn't remember anything but Natasha would.

As the soldiers take Melina away Olivia is crying and screaming for her mama. Two soldiers come up beside Olivia and Yelena and try to take them away but Natasha stops them and grabs their gun and points it towards them while holding the gun she pushes her sisters behind her "I will shoot" she yells in Russian to which she repeats it again when the soldiers get closer.

Alexei approaches Nat "sweetheart put the gun down" he asks sweetly in Russian, slowly reaching for the gun.

"You can't take them! They are only three and six. Please!" Natasha begs

"You were even younger" Alexei responds

"It will be okay! Because my girls are the toughest girls!" Alexei speaks to all three

All three girls get carried away into a truck while Alexei goes back over to dreykov "they'll be okay" dreykov reassures him not before walking away.

A/N: it's a little short but and probably the exact same as black widow but this is only book 1 which will be kinda similar to black widow with some changes.