1) Two Kingdoms

*3rd person*

It has been a harsh and everlasting war between two different species of people. This war lasted for so long, it was about 20 years later when an uneasy balance was formed and this balance has been formally held on a high risk bar.

The humans who are born with the gifts of above, quirks as they call it, are special and have full rights to join the king's army. Those who are quirkless stay home and tend to the lands however a few skilled enough joined the army.

The creatures or monsters, which ever one, are born with the gift but went they are born as the humans say they have been cursed to be something opposite of human. Hybrids of sorts and some gifts are based on the creature itself.

An uneven treaty was created when the prince of the human kingdom was almost killed by a creature, however the leaders son stepped in and stopped this. The creature saving the prince was a short lived friendship that lead the war to stop.

The treaty was that the humans wouldn't bother the creatures if the creatures didn't bother the humans. Also if one person from either side were to kill someone from the opposite side the treaty would be broken. This was hard because the two countries have been at war for such a long time that peace wasn't something they were use to.

In present day, Monarch Kingdom is ruled by Angelo or as others know him as Database. Angelo is the king but he's also the commander of the royal army making sure the new people are trained properly.

Ronin a vampire hybrid who can be out in the sun is the leader of the creatures who inhabit the forest not far from Monarch Kingdom. He likes the sleep but when a situation is dire he is the quickest person to react.

Ronin became friends with Angelo after saving his life and helped Angelo heal up with full awareness that he could be killed.

*Years ago*

"Why are you helping me?" Young Angelo asked

"Because." Young Ronin said

"You do realize I could just kill you right here right?" Angelo said getting up, but fell to one knee because of an injury he got on his side.

"If you wanted to kill me you would have done it long ago instead of letting me lead you further into territory that is extremely dangerous in your case." Ronin said

"...can I get your name? And what you are?" Angelo asked with a bit of interest.

"Ronin. I'm a vampire hybrid."

"... Angelo."

"Nice to meet you Angelo. Heh silly requests but when you go back home can you tell your parent about me. I'm hoping to stop this war. There are so many kids that don't have parents anymore." Ronin said keeping up the fire that kept them both warm.

"Kids are becoming orphans?" Angelo asked

"Ya either because the parents have to go to war or they just can't handle a child in a time of war so they leave never to be seen again." Ronin said

Angelo sighed as he carefully walked over to Ronin.

"I'll try to stop the war on my end if you stop the war on yours deal?" Angelo said holding out his pinky.

"...deal" Ronin said holding out his pinky

*Present times*

Ronin hasn't seen Angelo since but on a piece of bark, he had messily drawn Angelo to kept a reminder to himself as he looked down the village. The village by now was starting to become repopulated with adults again but most of the people were still kids but kids who understood that they needed to help out in order to survive.

One kid that calls him dad, her name is Ana, is a nightmare demon hybrid. Davis a owl sort of hybrid has gone to Ronin for comfort a lot. Artemis is basically his last kind that lives in the village because all the other of his kind which are shadow devil's have left to be who knows where.

Ana's close friends are Rikku, a witch, and Yuki, a demon. Davis is close to Yuki as well but also friends with Shizu, a cat hybrid, and Artemis. Artemis's friends who he considers family is Kiyo a Kitsune hybrid and Sapphire a crystal golem hybrid.

In the human kingdom Ronin adopted a son who would inherit the throne, his name is Shino. Shino's close friends are Kol, Alexander, Colin, Nico, and Blake.

There is a lot about the kingdoms history yet to be explored and yet only the surface has been scratched. The only question is will this uneasy balance continue until it's broken or will it become stable or even be rewritten or abolished to be replaced by something better.