Chapter 6

???: <Well, look who it is. If it isn't my old friend (Y/N). Didn't expect to find you here of all places>

(Y/N) was face to face with a dragon who in comparison to his human form, made (Y/N) look like a tiny little spec.

(Y/N):....Tatsuya...

(Y/N) glared at the dragon's glowing blue eyes with hostility.

Tatsuya: <Now now, you don't have to Glare at me like that, we're old pals aren't we~>

(Y/N): I told you all that I'm done, I don't wanna keep fighting... It's meaningless

Tatsuya: <Hmph, you're quite a hard one to track... for over five millennia we've been trying to find you, however, you always managed to slip through our claws>

(Y/N): Because I didn't want to be found, what part of that did you all not understand?

Tatsuya: <That doesn't matter, the fact is that your strength is needed for our cause>

(Y/N): You four are as strong as I am, you don't need me...

Tatsuya: <Now we do... The Harmony faction is deciding to make their move>

(Y/N): What?

The Large dragon then glowed a bright blue and begun to shrink down to (Y/N)'s size.

Tatsuya: Because of your absence, our power was dealt a great blow, our influence came from the five of us as a group, so take away one, and the power drops just enough for the Harmony faction to exploit

Tatsuya: Because of your absence, our power was dealt a great blow, our influence came from the five of us as a group, so take away one, and the power drops just enough for the Harmony faction to exploit... They don't have as many powerful dragons as the Chaos faction does, however they are willing to team up and face our group the second they see any weakness... And since you were gone for so long the Harmony faction formed their own little group with just enough power to face the four of us... Meaning...

(Y/N): If I re-join you could re-establish your power and turn the tides...

Tatsuya: Now you're getting it... Ryuko ordered me to collect you so we could be prepared for when the Harmony faction strikes...

(Y/N): And as I said before... I'm not going back... I'm done with all the fighting, I couldn't care less for the harmony faction and their nonsense, nor do I care for being in "The Transcendent five"

Tatsuya then had a threatening glint in his eyes.

Tatsuya: You know... If I have to... I'll drag you back by force

He began to charge up a ball of magic in his hands, (Y/N) clenched his fists and his pupils slit.

(Y/N): You can try it, but I'm not leaving this place no matter what...

Tatsuya: I wonder what it is about this place that's keeping you, If I recall Dragons don't exist here, there's no very little mana in the atmosphere...