4

A week had passed since I had "died" and had been brought back to life by Mattheo. I didn't remember much about that day, only that Pansy didn't give a shit about my well being which I have to admit kind of hurt me, I mean she is my twin sister after all..

I never did anything to her.

I was just that person who went in everyone's way..

I stopped caring about it less and less as the days passed, it was like an impulse. Since my family had treated me so badly every since I was young.. I learned how to leave it behind quickly.. but some things released slower then usual.

I had been in my dormitory for a week, Pansy going back and forth not giving a shit about me, I didn't leave my dormitory once. I was to weak.. Sunday had also come quicker then ever and I felt so much better. The only ones who actually visited me and cared about how I felt was Enzo, Theo and Draco, Blaise visited sometimes but not always which I appreciated.

Mattheo I hadn't heard from all week.

I wondered what he did, a murderer/saver like him.

Wondered how he felt..

"Bella" I heard Enzo's voice coming from the door as he was tapping the door slowly "Bella I have your lunch" he said as he muttered something under his breath and slowly opening the door handle with his wand

"Hey Enzo" I said tiredly smiling slowly up at him as I sat up on my bed and taking the tray he had in his hands "Thanks"

"How are you?" He asked

"Could've been better.." I replied as I took a bite of the chicken on my plate

"Well, we all spoke to Pansy" Enzo began, my eyes widened as soon as he said Pansy's name "What?"

"Bella! She hasn't cared a damn shit about you!" Enzo exclaimed "And she is your twin sister! You two shared a womb together!"

"Woah Woah! Chill with the words Enzo" I added shocked by his choice of words "Sorry.. it just angers me that she treats you like shit Bella.." he said slowly calming down

"I know, thank you Enzo but I'm fine." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek "I'm used to it" I added

"Yeah but you shouldn't be.."

I smiled slowly up at him "I said I'm fine Enzo" I lied

"You sure?"

"Of course I'm sure! Now do you have my homework?" I replied trying to change the subject, which I successfully did.

"Oh right! I have the potions homework, it's a essay by the way..."

A few hours had passed since Enzo's kind visit and I was bored out of my mind, everyone was with their friends and here I was under orders and could not leave my room till Monday, yes I know it was only a day left but still!

It was getting darker and darker every night and honestly I just wanted to go up to the astronomy tower and chill, I wanted to watch the sunset.. with my head tilting slowly up against the stone cold wall as the the chilly wind hit my skin.. I needed air..

I changed into some warmer pants and a normal white t-shirt and immediately left my dormitory.. when I ran into Rain "Watch it— oh Bella hi!" She said "Aren't you supposed to stay inside?" She asked

"Yeah.. but what's life without a little risk?" I said

"True" Rain replied smiling letting me go

I mouthed 'thanks' and walked out of the dormitory without anyone caring about where I was, I walked towards the astronomy tower even though it was only supposed to be used under classes but really who gives a fuck?