Something Is Awaiting

Start from the beginning

"Seri vaa, iniku en chellathuku enna aachu dull ah iruka?" Malar initiated by feeding her food.

"Work konja heavy amma, Vishwa enna nambi 5 projects sign panirukaru, Aprm we have lil conversation too. Ennala adha ipa unkita solla mudiyathu amma, but one day I'll share."

"Ethavathu serious discussion?"

"Illa, Vishwa first time manasu vitu avaroda past pathi sonnaru, he cried. Enaku adhu kashtama iruku" Malini's eyes slightly wells up again

Malar tips Malini's chin to make her look up and feeds "Azhuthutan la? Aprm why worry? Oruthar avaga past eh solli azhuraga na it means they unburden their worries. Ipa avaga relief ah feel pannuvaga. You should be happy Maalu he found u to unburden his part of life. As a person I know about Vishwa, he battled a lot to share it to you Maalu"

"Adhu ennamo unmai dha amma aana didn't it mean now I'm holding the burden which he unburdened? I mean I've no issues in it but I feel like I want to find a permanent solution for it."

"Burden? Maalu is everything ok?" Malar worries immediately

"Amma bayapadra madiri onnum ila. Avaru sonna vishayam, is like a unended chapter, adhuku The End podanum adhu en duty nu solla vandhen"

"Ennavo solra, but Vishwa mela madam ku extra care dha"

"Aama" Malini shrugs and controls her blush

"Podhum podhum, saptachu poi thoongu"

Without speaking a word Malini rushes inside her room with a smile stuck in her face. She knew her mother will tease her if she shares that she promised Vishwa that she will be there for him always. Vishwa is that much important now. It was craziest that their family liked their bonding already and now only they're realising about it deeply.

Vinoth was furiated to know the threat is back. The silliest mistake he did was believing on Vishwa's words of quiting Racing. There is a bond paper he signed too that he won't be racing until Maaran retires, if he violates he has to face a huge consequences because of it. However the way Maaran's sister is boosting Vishwa, Vinoth feels Vishwa might break the bond anytime. So to avoid the opportunity of getting exposed Vinoth decided to remove Malini from his path.

He made a call to someone "Where are you now?"

"Sir I'm at office now"

"I need to meet you. I had an eye on Vishwa through Anand but he was fired. Now I've only you and I want you to do something for me."

"Tell me sir I'll do"

"Do you know an employee at your office named Malini?"

"Yes sir. She is the reason for Anand sir suspension too. He left the job bcs he don't want work in the same place he got humiliated"

"What it was bcs of her?"

"Yes sir. Vishwa trusts her a lot and the same goes with her"

"Adhu romba kashtamana vishayam now to break. But I want her out of my way. Nan unaku enna pannanum nu nerla solren. Come and meet me soon"

"Sure sir, ipave varen" the person ends the call.

"You gonna regret for messing with me lil sister. I know its too cruel but to separate Vishwa and Maaran again this time you're the prey! Sorry lil sister" Vinoth smirks keeping his mobile on the table.

Malini who couldn't sleep walked off her room and looked at her brother doing something in laptop sitting in the Living room sofa.

"thoongalaya?" Malini asks and sits near him

"Australian Racing tournament application fill panitu iruken. Sollu da ethavathu pesanuma? Nee thoongala?"

"All the best" she smiles

"Thanks chellam but en kelvi ku padhil?" he asks in questioning tone

"Nan onnu unkita solluven, nee ketukanum Ok va?"

"Sollu" he keeps the laptop aside and turned to her fully paying complete attention to her. If she came giving up her sleep to talk to him then it's serious topic he realized.

"Vishwa yen sudden ah kaanama ponaru nu unaku ethavathu theriuma?"

"Etho family reason nu matum Coach sonnaru. Nanum avan kita ketukala. Avana sollatum nu wait panren"

"Vishwa solra anaiku avasara padama porumaiya avar place la um iruthu yosichu nee ethuva iruthalum react pannanum Ok va?"

"Unaku theriuma Malini?" he immediately asked her, her tone clearly shows she is worrying for his reaction when he gets to know the truth

"I can't share. Vishwa adha enkita share pannum podhu evlo break aanaru nu nan matum dha paathen. Adha unkita solra thairiyam avaruku inun varala Anna. But solra anaiku don't turn your back, he might broke beyond"

"Avan ipa vara solama irukum podhe nenachen etho serious ah iruku nu, Nee um solra so yosikren. But as u said I won't turn my back. Avan en friend Malini"

She smiles widely and hugs him "That's like MY Anna"

"Ipa enaku oru vishayam solanum nu thonuthu"

"Sollu"

"Unaku yen Vishwa mela ivlo akkarai? Andha kadankaaranum unnoda pampering ku adimai aana madiri theriuraan, tell me what's going on?" Vetri winks

"Annaaaaaa, apdi laam onum ila. Nee summa ethavathu yosikatha" Malini tries to walk off but he held her wrist

"Enaku avana unna vida nalla therium. Avan avlo easy ah open up panra aalu ila Malini. Unkita solirukan na I can understand how important person you're for him, I can assure this bcs I'm his friend" Vetri stands up and hold her both shoulder "Avanoda happiness kaga um Nan avana hurt panida kudathu num nee effort edukra nu enaku nalla therithu, I can sense this bcs I'm your brother. Sollu what's up between you both?"

"Ethum ila anna. Avara enaku pudikum, avaru happy ah irukanum nu nenaikren, care panren. Avlo dhan"

"Avlo dhana?"

She smiles and nods closing her eyes "Avlo dhan"

"Seri nee poi thoongu" Vetri says and she leaves nodding

"Chellam"

"Anna?"

"En friend dha nambalaam, I know you ll be safe around him, bayapadatha Anna Support fulla ungaluku undu" Vetri laughs sitting back on the sofa taking his laptop

Malini laughs with a blush "Apdi ethavathu na nan unkita eh solren. Byee Good night"

"Han Han..Sweeeeeeeet dreams Thangachi" he teases while Malini rushes inside her room

To be continued...

Next update on Thursday - Vetri's Bday
Chapter cover pic upload panna mudiyala I don't know why. Sorry for it