Feelings In A Roller-coaster Ride

The most awaited moment!!! Grammar mistakes irutha mannikavum🙏🏻

Venu and Malar got ready and sat in the living room sofa, waiting for Malini to join them. Its almost noon and within two hours Vetri's race ll start and its their first time they gonna see his race live.

"Amma ready ah?" Malini comes out from her room wearing a blue Jean and pink loose t shirt which has wordings "BE MINE OR BE NO ONES!"

Venu sees her "Chellam ipdiye va vara pora?"

"Appa what's wrong with my dress?"

"Nothing wrong but being RaceOne Champion's sister, nee konja dull ah iruka madiri un Appa ku feel" Malar elbows His chest.

"Pondatti enadi ipdi strong aagite pora. Yappa!!! Idhellam keka matiya chellam" Venu fakes his pain and winks looking at Malini

"Unga rendu per banter kula na varala. I'm fine in this dress appa. Any problem?"

"En chellam elathalayum best dha" he hugs her

Malini looks her while hugging Venu "Amma thank you Race paaka varen nu sonnathuku"

"Nee emotional ah blackmail pannathu nala varen, else you know I'm not happy with his racing and I don't have guts to see his stunts and all"

"Believe me, you will see your son, whom u lost almost years. Trust me Amma"

"Yenga iva epa ivlo periya ponna aana?" Malar asks pinching Malini's cheek

"Ava un ponnu di, Adventurous ah enna madiri iruthalum, life lessons nee solli kuduthathu dhana?"

"Yes! Amma the best" Malini moves and hugs Malar.

Malini's phone pops with a message. "Iru amma yaru nu pathutu varen. Neega car eh velila eduga"

"Vaa pondatti Malar avagalae, car ride polaam iniku" Venu sweetly flirts with his wife

"Aama inum college boy nu nenapu, vaanga"

"I'm still that Lover boy di pondatti vaa" he grabs her shoulder lovingly and they walked out smiling.

Malini shakes her head, getting used to her "so in love" parents and checked the message from Vishwa
"You reach the ground, I'll directly meet u there"

She replies "Don't u dare fool me Vishwa. You promised me"

Immediately she received a message from him "I ll never break the promise I made, especially to u. Trust me we will meet at ground. Bye maa"

"Bye, come there on time"

She sighs in worry what if Vishwa was running away again but she trusted him and went out of her home, locking the door.

Entering inside the ground seating, Malini and her family was guided to the VIP podium, she was surprised to see Bhavan bro already waiting for her with Arjunan coach.