A Promise

Hello Vanakkam 🙏🏻
Oru chinna long break potuten nu dm la gaali panitaga enna 😂 thirumba vandhuten. 🙌🏻 Vishwa Malini Maaran engayum poga mataga, I'm continuing this story very much. 💪🏻 Only request, please take the story as fiction and continue the support (sometimes aarvathula real name comment panriga notice panitu dha iruken 😜 - nyabagam irukatum Vishwa Malini dha 🙏🏻💫)
Special mention: Ennoda grammar avlo perfect kedayathu seriously, I'm learning and previous updates neraiya grammar mistake iruthuchu, many highlighted me that, definitely I'll try to correct it in upcoming updates. 🙏🏻 Mannichukoga)

||Back to story||

Malini was clueless whether to attend the wedding or to leave back home. Vishwa has messed her mind big time now. She couldn't figure out whether it's the love she has for her brother is bothering her so much to imagine how her brother gonna break after knowing Vishwa quiting Racing for him, or is that her new growing feelings for Vishwa is hurt to know he sacrificed his passion for her brother and still defending his decision and trying to convince her. HELL WITH THIS COMPLICATIONS, YOU MESSED IT VISHWA.!!!! She wanted to scream it right now.

Deciding against her own confusions she went inside the Marriage hall, for the sake of her parents. VISHWA VA IGNORE PANNIDANUM MALINI. AVARU PAKKAME PAAKATHA she thought herself

Malini walked in and met her cousin, having a few minutes talk with them she climbed up the stage to meet the newly wedded couple.

"Hey Malini" she heard a new voice and turned to see her cousin Naren approaching her.

She made face realising how a great flirt he is and forced a smile "Hi"

"Nee epa vandha? I didn't see you here before"

"Just now came, Athai Mama laam epdi irukaga? How are you?"

"Yes all are fine. I'm super cool as always. You look beautiful in saree"

His look definitely made her awkward "Thank you, saree only for the function else you know this isn't my taste"

"Obviously that funny tomboyish messy Malini is still a treat to watch. I would never forget you in those days" there he is again to his usual mocking tone

"I'm still the same. A mere dress not gonna define me. It helps me to present myself confident. My identity is my doings and capability. Even I'm messy, I'm being me, at least genuine to myself, I didn't please anyone for my benefits" she shot giving his bitter medicine back, pointing how he steps down for his own benefits.

"Ok chill. Typical Being Yourself lecture. Seri adha vidu Nee enna panra, college mudichu one year aaguthu la?" he asked and gestures her to walk to stage along with him

Nodding they climb to stage, "Finally joined a job, working for few months now" she answered and didn't want to ask about him bcs she knew all he gonna do is boosting his so called Export business 😏

"The way you rejected many job opportunities including my offer, which useless company finally hired you?" he asks in clear mocking

"The company whose Managing director won, The Business man of Chennai, thrice in a row, hired her, anything else you want to know?" they both heard a voice from behind.

"Oops, Bro Vishwa. She is working in your company?" Naren jerk a lil jump with shock seeing Vishwa standing behind them

Malini surprised to see Vishwa standing there and not to ignore he is clearly mad at Naren which means he had heard the conversation between them so far. DEFENDING ME? MR VISHWANATH IS MAD AT SOMEONE JUST FOR ME. INTERESTING!!!

"Yes she works for my company" He says pointing his sharp sight to him

Naren gulps a lil "She ignored many jobs before so I asked her randomly. Sorry I didn't mean you. It was a casual fun I had with her"