Meet Mr Vishwa And Ms Malini

The chill breeze said him it's going to rain soon, he looked at the window to know the climate suddenly turned down from sunny evening to rainy one

The chill breeze said him it's going to rain soon, he looked at the window to know the climate suddenly turned down from sunny evening to rainy one. He closed his pen and laptop, came out of his study room

He walked to his balcony when a voice stopped him

"Vishwa"

"Amma" he walk to his mother who came with a cup of coffee

"It's going to rain and my son love to have coffee to enjoy the rain" gives the coffee mug to him

"You're best Amma"

"Vishu why don't you join Nithya's bachelor party tomorrow?"
"No Amma I've work, tomorrow new candidates are joining I've to meet them. There is two more meeting. I'm busy Maa, I promised her that I'll be present in her marriage"

Raji looked at him for a while "If you attend parties like this at least I could get a daughter in law soon da, just come out of your circle and find someone, try to mingle with your friends circle at least"

"Maa, the girl for me won't be in this parties, business meet or friends circle. Definitely I'll meet her in an unexpected situation. So let me find her myself maa"

"Enavo solra, find her soon, vayasu aaguthu unaku. Enakum dhan" (you're saying something, find her soon, you're getting aged even mine too)

Vishwa smiled and went to the balcony and laid half on the swing, finishing his coffee his mind echoed once again 'She has to be different from others and accept me as how I'm. Enna apdiye nesikra oruthar(the one loves me for being myself)'

"Malini" she heard her father calling

"Coming Appa, just five minutes. Finished with paper arranging" she shouted from her room

"How long I said you to keep your room neat. Epdi vachiruka paaru" Venu folds her clothes and arranges in her cupboard

"Enoda room enaku ipdi dhan pudichiruku pa, now don't distract me. Tomorrow Job joining day, I'm getting ready for it. Nalaiku kaalaila tension iruka kudathu" she packed her bag and looked at her father.

"Everything over now let's have dinner?" he gives a relieving smile

"Yes Appa"

They both had dinner and Venu looks at her "Maalu, your cousin aunty called today, she said about a boy who is working in...."

"Appa, after a year of search now only I got job and I want to have my own career. Adhukulla en life eh marriage kula thalli vidrathiga(Don't push me into marriage soo soon)"

"The way you're being so clumsy and adamant how on earth someone gonna find you perfect for him Maalu? Now we are getting alliance why don't we take a chance?"

"Nan naana iruken, adha accept panra oruthan podhum. Please pa Marriage ipa venam"(I'm being myself and I want someone who accepts that, as of now no marriage)

"Indha straight forward and extrovert behaviour might embarrass him, try to change it Maalu"

"Idhayum rasikra oruthar varuvan pa. Don't worry"(Someone will admire this too. Don't worry) she looked at her phone for setting alarm to wake up tomorrow since it's her job joining day

They both were waiting for someone to accept for being themselves, will the magic happen as they wish?

Wait pani papom.

Continued...