Mr Idiot Once Again

Malini entered inside the Company campus

Malini entered inside the Company campus. Parked her bike at the parking slot, she walked to security check.

"Name?" security asked her

"Malini, new Trainee VTR company" she shows her offer letter.

Checks her letter and guides her to reach 5th floor through elevator

She walks inside the reception and looked inside the highly sophisticated working environment. VTR company was one of the leading companies in Chennai, with greatest reviews from both company circle and employee circle too. That's the reason she is happy with the job. Its been a year and finally she is here at the right place.

"How may I help you?" receptionist asked her

"New candidate" she says and shown the letter

Receptionist informed her to meet Mr. Manimaran CEO of the company who is meeting all the new Trainee today at Conference hall.

Malini nods and leaves to the conference hall, praying that her day should be good at least from now, because after the encounter of Mr Idiot her mood was little off

"Unna kollai poren Partner" Vishwa held His Partner with a fake anger.

"Sorry Partner network issue that's why you didn't hear the address properly"

"Met a Torture just because of you"

"Torture ah?"

"Ama, Yappa kadavule I don't want to meet her again. Dei Bhavan next time if you confuse address like this then...."

"Sure Partner I won't make this mistake again, btw Uncle called me now, he talked with new joining employee. He want you to come office soon to issue Joining letters to them"

"Aama morning itself Appa said it, Vaa polaam, auditing works are over" Vishwa and Bhavan, Vishwa's PA cum Partner started to office back in his car.

"Andha torture yaaru Partner?"

"Mini angry bird. Idiot nu sollita enna"

Bhavan laughed loud earning a tight beat on his shoulder by Vishwa "Ava enna idiot sonna unaku yen siripu varuthu?" (If she calls me Idiot what makes you laugh for it?)

"Sorry Partner, but why she called you idiot?"

"Because I went in one way and hit her. Mistake la andha side poiten adhuku enna Idiot nu solluva la?" (By mistake I went that street, how can she call me idiot for that?)

"Partner neega Strict boss veli ulagathuku dhan ipdi chinna pulla madiri argue panirukiga? Andha ponnu ungaloda strict mode eh pathirukanum, aama neega ava kita sandai podama, Sorry solla solli ketrukiga chinna paiyan madiri? Indha kappal epa ipdi route maarichu?"
(You're strict boss for the outer world, but you've been kiddish to her, she should have seen your strict mode. By the way, why you asked her to say sorry like lil child? When does the boat turned to another direction?)

" Dei Partner sema kadupula iruken. Over ah yosikatha avala pathi. I wish I don't see her again. Avlo dhan" (Partner I'm already pissed, don't over imagine things.)

"Ok Adhellam Kadavul paathukuvaru, let's see new Trainee of our company now" Bhavan said getting out of the car.

Just then Vishwa entered inside the office having his milkshake, Malini came out of her conference room.

"Kadavule elam nalla padiya pochu, iniku naal idhe madiri nalla irukanum" (God everything went good and I wish the day goes good as same as now) she prayed and walked to Managing Director room as informed by Harini, Team lead of her team.

She was hell shocked and stunned to see Mr Idiot entering inside and looked at other employees greeting him and walked inside his cabin

"Yappa Kadavule idhenna Setting? Ivan ingaya? Why everyone is greeting him?" (Oh God what kind of Setting is this? Why he is here?)

"Because he is the Managing Director of this company" Bhavan said and she turned to him

"Mr Idiot Managing director ah? Aiyayo Ipa dhan pray pannen day nalla poganum nu adhuku ipdi ah?" (Just now prayed for a good day and what happening now)

"Madam new Trainee ah?" Bhavan asked her

"Yes, Malini, Neega enoda joining letter avaru kita iruthu vaangi tharigala Bro?" (Can you get my joining letter from him, Bro?)

Bhavan looked suspiciously "Ila sister, it's usual, only he gives the joining letter. You can go and get it."

She murmured "Malini iniku Kadavul un pakkam ila. Enna kadavul setting da idhu" (Malini God isn't in your side today, what kind of Kadavul Setting this is)

Malini walked to his cabin, Bhavan stopped her "Sister, oru nimisham, did you called him Mr Idiot now?"

She stood in front of his cabin door and nods worried "Yes bro, avaru kita solidathiga" smiles pleasingly and relieves a deep breath

"Super, iniku ivaluku matum ila, Partner kum Kadavul semma Setting panirukaru. Rendu perum paka kudathu nu nenachaga aana vacharu paaru Kadavul twist. Seri ena nadakuthu nu papom" (Not only for her, even for Partner Kadavul has done a perfect setting. Let see what's happening inside) Bhavan said walked to Vishwa's cabin

She knocks the Door "May I Come in sir?"

"Yes" came a voice.

Malini gulped and enters inside "New Trainee sir?"

"Name?" he asks checking the files and presentations for his meeting.

"Malini Sir" she says, thinking that he would see her before he freaks out

"Vishwanath, you can call me that instead of Sir" he says extending her joining letter and looks up and shocks to see her in front of him as if she is caught like a deer in front of light

"Neeya?"

"Naane dhan Mr Idiot" she winks and his jaw drop down to see her once again

Bhavan saw this and smiled "Setting na setting sirapana Setting. Enna nadaka podho? Wait pani papom" (This is perfect Setting, let's wait and see what happens.)

Continued...