Unrealised Feelings

Malini and Malar was busy watching TV and Malar was lil restless to know Vishwa is coming here to meet her

Malini and Malar was busy watching TV and Malar was lil restless to know Vishwa is coming here to meet her. The happening in temple has shaken her lil to Vishwa means Malini as trouble maker. She didn't share this to Malini and she don't want Malini to be here when Vishwa is coming here.

"Maalu ma, Stitching ku kudutha dress are ready nu Tailor call pannaga. Poi vaangitu va ma" (Tailor informed that dresses are ready, can u go and buy it?)

"Movie climax ma, pathutu poren" Malini glued to the channel

"Indha channel la movie repeat mode la poduvan apa paaru now you get up and leave to get the dress. Come on Maalu it is evening already she might close the shop... Go ma" Malar pulled Malini and forced her to leave out so that she won't see Vishwa

"I suspect what's wrong with you? Kaalaila kovil la iruthu vandha aprm you aren't fine. Did Vishwa said anything?" Malini guessed it immediately

"Vishwa ethum sollala, he is good. I'm just worrying, the dresses are for Nithya marriage. you and Vetri gonna attend it right?" Malar came with some more excuses.

"Oh yeah Nithya akka marriage la. It was postponed for months and happening tomorrow. Ok ma I'll go and get the dress. Bye" Malini says remembering Nithya, her brother's friend.

Malar sighs now she and Vishwa can talk freely without worrying for Malini.

After few minutes a car arrived at the home entrance. Malar looked out to Vishwa getting out of car.

"Vaa Vishwa" Malar welcomes him

"Hello Aunty" he smiles awkwardly

Malar made him to sit and brought a glass of juice for him

"Have it, feel free. Don't be restless"

"Thanks. Ice vaikra madiri irukum but unga kita oru warmness iruku, pudhusa meet panra madiri ila"

"You are almost same age as Vetri. Mothers feel ll be same always in treating their son" Malar smiles, Vishwa nods and drinks the juice

Taking few sips of juice, "I came here to ask sorry Aunty"

"For why ma?"

"Kaalaila whatever I said in temple is just to divert you from marriage topic. I don't know you're Malini's mother that time"

"I couldn't understand Vishwa" Malar gets curious

"Amma said she gonna talk about marriage for me with your daughter so I thought if I show you that I'm not respecting a girl properly you may rethink about giving your daughter. But I wasn't aware you're Malini's mother. Sorry you would feel terrible to hear me talking about her in that way. Sorry aunty"

Malar had a huge relief to know Vishwa said it just for namesake in the morning and he didn't mean it she happily sighs "Oh I was worried that she was troubling you and I said her...."