Something Is Awaiting

Finally the storming waves found its peace, that's how Vishwa felt after sharing the entire truth to Malini. They stood there together, Malini resting her head on his shoulder and their fingers remained entwined while both of them stared at the busy roads aimlessly.

After tears drained and dried, he looked down at her who was looking at the road blankly leaning on his shoulder, She is his peace he felt it and at the same time now he could feel that there is a lot things running in her head.

"Maa"

She came out of her thoughts immediately and looked at him "Enna aachu Vishwa?"

"Kelambalama?"

She nods and moves away, and stopped by their entwined hands still gripping together. Both of them stared at it and smiles, he grips it even more tight and looks at her

"Vitra maten Vishwa" she says and smiles. His smile widened and he loosed his hand and they both walked off to get the jacket.

After informing to deliver the jacket at her home since its taking too long, they both left the show room.

While driving in the car, Vishwa concentrated more on driving and Malini was fidgeting to ask him something. She decided to ask it.

"Vishwa, do you feel I pushed you beyond comfort to confess the truth?"

Vishwa who didn't expect such questions, looked at her confused. "Nee enna force pannalaya maa"

"Aprm yen sudden ah unmai eh sonniga?"

"Bcs I was scared, to lose you"

She stared at him cluelessly and asks "Nan dha kuda irukene"

"I was influenced by Vinoth's words. He said you may hate me if you get to know the truth"

"He doesn't know me but you do right?"

"I do know you but when it comes to losing my closed one I turn insecure. Can't help that Malini."

"Enkita andha insecurity venam Vishwa. Enna aanalum yen Anna ne unaku against ah pesunalum I won't leave you. Inum epdi sonna ungaluku secure ah feel aagum?" she complains turning to his side

"Ipa apdi insecure ah iruken nu nan sollalaye. I said it before I confessed the truth" he winks and she blushes and turns away

"Oh apa neega ipa secure ah feel aaguriga? Hmmm Mr Idiot kulla ipdi oru kozhandhai um iruthiruku, cute kozhandhai" she smiles and looks away.

Vishwa's smiles widened to show his teeth out, a lil chuckle to know she actually blushed remembering their moment during the truth revelation.

He dropped her at home and returned back to his. She felt a lil heavy to know Vishwa went through a lot in these years and it took a lot courage to confess it to a person whom he knew for just few months. The trust he has on her shows, it doesn't depends on years to trust someone, its that a right feel at a spark of moment to believe someone. That's her for him

"Maalu vandhutiya, nan sapda ukkaruren Company kudu vaa" Malar calls her

"Dho varen amma, Appa Anna laam?"

"Avaga laam saptachu apave, nee enna iniku ivlo late office mudichu vara?"

"Vishwa kuda velila ponen amma. Wait I'll come and share it. Fresh aagitu varen"

The moment she entered inside her room, Malar murmured "Iva en dull ah iruka. Varatum pesalam"

After few minutes Malini joined dining with Malar. "Amma iniku nee ooti vidriya ma?"