-Part 7-

Sasuke was currently training in the backyard since Naruto wasn't aloud to leave the Uchiha district and didn't want to leave his side.

Naruto sat on the porch with a sketchbook Mikoto had gotten him in hand.

Naruto POV

I glanced up at Sasuke every so often as I continued to draw him.

I'm not really a good drawer but Ita and Miko seem to like them

I picked up a color pencil when Ita spoke, making me jump in surprise.

"Your drawing Sasuke this time?"

Ita chuckled and sat down beside me. I looked over and smiled.

I bet he'd love to know your drawing him, Ita said and I blushed. No I couldn't do that. That's to embarrassing, I said shaking my head and he chuckled.

Sasuke! Ita called and sasu looked over to catch the water bottle Ita threw.

Sasuke sighed and came over, drinking from the water bottle.

What are you drawing? He asked going to take my sketchbook but I threw it behind me. Nothing, I grumbled and he smirked.

Sasuke leaned over me and I blushed.
He smelt really good even if he's sweating.

Sasuke was about to grab my sketchbook when I covered his eyes.

No! I yelled with my cheeks puffed out. Don't tell me no Naruto, Sasuke growled huskily into my ear.
I felt shivers run down my spine and noticed Ita was gone.

'That ass!'

Sasuke grabbed my hands and when I thought he was finally going to get my sketchbook, he pinned me to the wooded floor.
My lip quivered.

I felt so small compared to him.
It was like a cobra ready to attack me, a small defenseless fox.

Sasuke POV

I watched as Narutos eyes prickled with tears and his lower lip quivered.
God I wanted him. I wanted him so bad I could rip him apart.

A low growl escaped my throat and Naruto whimpered.
I went to connect our lips when someone was suddenly behind us.

I sighed and looked over to see Kakashi.

Team 7 hasn't been able to do missions since Naruto was admitted to the hospital but I guess word finally got out he escaped.

Kakashi gave his famous closed eye smile and looked around me.

Sasuke it's not nice to pin your teammate down, He said and I rolled my eyes.

I let go of Narutos wrists reluctantly and he sat up, his cheeks and shoulders still a fiery red.

Kakashi POV

When Naruto sat up I didn't expect him to have.. um ah... a tail and ears.

Ah is this the reason you haven't been able to come back? I asked and he looked away as if ashamed of it.
I walked up and went to pet his ears but Sasuke laid them down and glared at me protectively.

Well I didn't expect Sasuke out of all people to claim little Naruto but it was certainly interesting.

I cleared my throat after a moment of awkward silence.

I'd like to get back to training so I do expect both of you to be at training ground 7 at 8 am, I said. Won't I just be a burden? Naruto suddenly asked and I along with Sasuke looked at Naruto in confusion.

He messed with his fingers as if he was anxious and shy which isn't the Naruto I knew.
The Naruto I knew was ready to jump into anything and was loud and cheerful also clueless but that's what kept his smile pure.

Why would you say that Naruto? You may not be the strongest on the team but you have the drive to become a great shinobi, I said. Yeah but... no one seems to want me.. to become one.. so, he mumbled and I sighed.
That doesn't matter Naruto. You have something others don't.. and don't let people take that away with just a few words. Also Sakura has gotten a major punishment for what she did to you so you don't have to worry, I said and he nodded.

Sasuke POV

Kakashi left after giving his best at comforting Naruto... but I was wondering where this came from.

Naruto where is this coming from? I asked bluntly. Ah.. it-it just seems like... everyone's fine without me.. so, Naruto mumbled and I put him on my lap.

Well I need you and I'm the only person that should matter, I grumbled and Naruto looked at me surprised.
I took his hand and tangled my fingers with his slim small ones. I lifted his hand and kissed it.

Naruto blushed from my action but I didn't care and just buried into his neck.

Don't listen to those moronic villagers or that bimbo. You have me and my family and clan. We care for you and these past few weeks prove that, I mumbled and felt Naruto shift.

I looked up and he buried into my chest. A small smile curved my lips and I gently wrapped my arm around his waist with the other messing with his yellow fluffed tail.