AM

AM

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SSNHB!!!

Hello! It's me again. I just wanted to express my deepest gratitude to all of you. I just ended another story. It's been a rough journey for me while writing this novel. Because as you can see, it took me a year to finish this story. Siguro almost 7 months na on-hold ang kwentong ito dahil naging busy talaga ako sa acads. I have to prioritize my thesis last year kaya talagang hindi ako nakapagsulat.

But of course, the reads, votes, and comments that this story receives, motivates me to continue and finish it. It was challenging for me to be back on track because I have to recall the story flow that has been stuck for months. Ang daming naging adjustment ng story na 'to, but I am glad that I am able to finish it and give justice to the ending I think it deserves.

Just like what I've said from the very beginning, this story was inspired by Hi, Bye Mama! A Korean drama that gives me a roller coaster feels. Just like in the movies, this story ended with Ken leaving again. Because for me, even if Mia and Ken's love story was short and full of chaos, I make sure that they learned to value each other. Because love is not just about hearts, smiles, laughter, or even sacrificing. You can show love to someone by valuing each other.

Valuing your partner's time, efforts, or their just mere existence is also a form of respect and love. For me, once you learn to value someone, good things follow. Your heart will open same goes to your mind. Once you value someone, the mental and emotional support and understanding was the one you will offer to them. Making your relationship strong. Making Mia and Ken's love strong, that even on the other life, they have each other's love.

I hope you find someone who will value you, as their partner, and as a human being. I hope you find the love that's best for you. Keep on growing, learning, and show love even if the world contradicts you!

Once again, thank you so much for supporting me and this story! I hope to see you in my other story. Sending all the love.

P.S. Beautiful in White will be published after a week!

P.P.S. A special chapter for this story will be published soon!

Love, AM.