I walked over to Tony's body, as did Hershel, "Holy shit." I muttered, my gun in hand, "You all right?" Rick ask me, "Yeah." I said, keepin gmy voice low. It was dark outside now, "Hershel?" Rick ask. After a moment, he nodded, "Let's head back." Hershel said. I nodded and walked away from Tony's body. Rick picked up his gun while I reached to get Dave's. Just as we reached the door, we seen the headlights of a car, "Care. Car. Get down." Rick said as we picked up the pace. I crouched beside the main door and held my gun to my chest while Dave's was in my waistband. The engine stopped running and car doors slammed shut. I took in a deep breath, "Dave? Tony? They said over here?" I kept track of how many voice I heard. One.
"Yeah." Two.
"I'm telling you, man, I heard shots." Three.
"I saw roamers." replied the second man I heard, "Two streets over. Might be more around here." same voice, "It's hot." the first man sighed. So there are three men from what I can hear. I waved over to Rick and put up three fingers. He nodded. "We gotta get out of here." said the first man, "Dave! Tony!" the third one shouted. Shadows passed by Hatlin's door, "Shut up, you idiot! You wanna attract 'em?" one man said, "Just stick close. We're gonna find 'em." the same man said. One man stopped at the bar door and looked in. I reduced my breathing, "Dude, he said to stay close." one man called to him. He left. I let out my breath carefully and waited.

I moved the checkered curtain a bit, peering outside for the men. No one was there. Rick stood, still against the wall. I waited for his signal to move. He came over to us, "Why won't they leave?" I whispered, frustrated, "Would you?" Hershel ask, "We can't sit here any longer. Let's head out the back and make a run to the car." Rick whispered. I nodded, as did Hershel. Just as we began to move, a gunshot went off. I handed Hershel Dave's pistol and went back to my spot. I ignored the voices of the men and looked at Rick, "We're looking for Dave and Tony and no one checked the damn bar?" One man said. I threw my head back. Footsteps approached. Just as the door started to open, I threw myself in front of it.
"What?"
"Someone pushed it shut."
"There's someone in there."
"Yo, is someone in there?"
"Yo, if someone's in there, we don't want no trouble. We're just looking for our friends."
"What do we do?"
"Bum rush the door?"
"No, we don't know how many are there. Just relax." I motioned to Hershel for my gun, which he slid over.
"We don't want no trouble. We're just looking for our friends. If something happened, tell us. This place is crawling with corpses. If you can help us not get killed, I'd appreciate it."
"You're bugging. I'm telling you nobody's in there."
"Someone guard the door. If they're in there, they might know where Dave and Tony are." I automatically regretted moving in front of the door. Rick took in a deep breath, "They drew on us!" he shouted to the men outside. I shut my eyes. He should've just left it alone. I planted my feet firmly on the ground and braced myself, "Dave and Tony in there? They alive?" one man ask. Rick was quiet for a minute, "No." he replied, "They killed Dave and Tony."
"Come on, let's go."
"No, I'm not leaving. I'm not telling Jane. I'm not gonna go back and tell them that Dave and Tony got shot by some assholes in a bar." Rick got aggravated, "Your friends drew on us!" he shouted, "They gave us no choice! I'm sure we've all lose enough people, done things we wish we didn't have to, but it's like that now. You know that! So lets just chalk this up to what it was-- wrong place, wrong--" Rick didn't get to finish as a bullet went through the glass. I covered my head as small pieces of glass landed on me. Rick raised up, shooting, "GET OUTTA HERE! GO!" Rick shouted at Hershel and I. I didn't hesitate to run. Bullet holes covered the walls as Hershel and I ran to a different spot. I got beside a wall, behind an old piano as Rick sank back to his spot. I held my rifle to my chest as I waited.

"We all know this is not gonna end well!" Rick yelled to the men, "There's nothing in it for any of us! You guys just-- just back off, no one else gets hurt!" no one answered. Some bottles rattled, the sound coming from downstairs. I looked back at Rick, who nodded for me to go. I sighed and took off in a sprint. The door creaked open as I peered into the room. No one was there. I walked inside, my gun ready. I walked down the steps as silently as I could. One stairs creaked loudly as I shut my eyes for a quick second, pausing on the step. I made my way down to stairs and followed the sound of bottles rattling. I kept my eyes and ears alert as I swept through the room. More bottles clattered and I heard a voice, "Shit." he muttered. The back door was coming open, the shadows of a man was there. In a swift movement, I shot at the shadow, the glass shattered, "JADE! JADE!" I heard Rick call for me, "I--I'm all right. I'm all right." I repeated quickly so I wouldn't startle Rick or Hershel. I ran over to the door and stood on the side, my gun ready to go.
Footsteps came from behind me. I swung, ready to shoot. Hershel put his hands up as I moved my finger off the trigger quickly. He pushed the barrel of the gun away from him as I took in a breath, "Sorry. Sorry." I said, letting out my breath, "Rick wants you to try for the car." he said in a hushed whisper, "Try?" I repeated with a sarcastic smile, "You'll try and succeed." he said, encouraging me, "I'll cover you." his voice was stern, but caring, "That's a great plan." I sighed sarcastically, nodding my head. After I collected my thoughts, I ran for the door. Hershel followed me quickly. I opened the door quickly and looked at the dead body on the ground. I peered out both sides and made a run for the right. I walked forward, quickening my pace as I went. Hershel stuck close behind, the small pistol held to his chest. Before I could react, a gunshot came from behind me. Hershel shot the man down as I dropped behind a dumpster. Shock overtook me. "You hit?" I heard a rough whisper. I didn't sound like Hershel, so I didn't reply, "Are you hit?" the same voice repeated. At this moment, I thought it could be Rick, No. No." I whispered back. Rick crouched beside me, "It's all right. The car's right there." Rick said, "We're almost home." Rick glanced behind him. He looked at me, "You good?" he ask, "I'm good." I let out a sigh. He nodded and patted me on the shoulder, "Lets go." Rick said, running out from behind the dumpster. Just as I followed, gunshots went off. Something sharp lodged itself in my side as I took in a sharp breath. I had been shot. My breath was raspy as I struggled to breath correctly, "Fuck." I muttered, looking at the bullet hole in my side, "Jade!" Rick wiped sweat from his forehead, "I'm-- I'm okay. Its in my side." I said, chocking back tears. I ripped off the bottom half of my shirt and tied it around my waist tightly. There was a sniper on the roof.
"Let's get out of here!"
"Roamers all over the place! Hurry up! We gotta get outta here!"
"What about Sean!"
"They shot him. We gotta go. Roamers are everywhere."
"We're leaving?"
"Jump!"
"Hurry up! Jump already!"
The man jumped, but didn't make it into the truck. His grunted and screams carried as I worked on my side, trying to make the bleeding stop. I ignored the mans shouts for help as Rick helped me up, "Go to Hershel." he said. I nodded as Rick ran toward the man. With every step I took, it hurt like hell. I let a tear fall and wiped it away quickly. Hershel met me half way, "Are you okay?" he ask, holding me up. I nodded, "It's in my side. It didn't go clean through. " I said, grunting. Just as we started to walk, the black man that Hershel had shot was getting attacked by walkers. Hershel shot one down, but the two others had gotten to him already. He took in a deep breath and continued to help me toward Rick, "The gunfire must've attracted the walkers. Where's Rick?" he ask, "He-- he ran across." I said. Hershel was almost to his car, "Well, hell, we can't go without him." Hershel rushed back over the side, leaving me stranded at his car. I sighed and wobbled over to Hershel and Rick. The man that shot me had his leg lodged in a fence post. I smirked, "We have to go now." Hershel said, "No!" the man cried, "Shut it. You shot me!" I spat at the man. Hershel and Rick glanced at me, "I'm sorry, son. We have to go." Hershel placed a hand on his knee. I ignored the pair and slung my rifle over my shoulder. My hands were shaking as I felt myself getting dizzy, "H-Hershel." I muttered, rubbing my eyes, "Give me your pistol." I said, stumbling over to him. He handed it to me as I shot incoming walkers. I couldn't mange my rifle right now and I needed something with little to no kickback. The cries and arguing of Rick and Hershel continued as my vision went black. I fought for consciousness now as my vision went black and I dropped to the ground.

I woke up half-way through the ride. I was sitting up now as I felt Hershel messing with my gunshot wound. I punched the back of the empty-passenger seat with pain, biting my lip. I bit my lip too hard and it my teeth sink in, my lip bleeding. The taste of blood filled my mouth as I pushed Hershel away, "It didn't break into pieces. You're lucky. I can just pull it out. You're gonna need blood, though." he said. I nodded and took in a deep breath as he pulled into the driveway. I saw Daryl coming to meet the car in the driveway. As I opened the door, I limped out, clutching my side as I spit out blood. People bailed out of the house as Daryl waited for me to come around the side, "Patricia, prepare the shed for surgery." Hershel shouted. I walked around the side, meeting Daryl's gaze. His eyes dropped as he saw the blood on my stomach and the blood that had began to soak through the cloth. He ran over and grabbed me, "What happened?" he ask, his voice rough, "Bastard, Randall, shot me. It didn't break off into pieces, though. I'm fine. Just lost a lot of blood." I said, the sun hurting my eyes. Glenn went around Daryl and kissed me, "You're never leaving again." he muttered into my hair. I smiled and felt myself collapse into his arms, my world going dark once more.