"Okk what do you want to play?" He asked her

"Horse riding " She jumped excitedly no one can say few minutes before she was half asleep.

"But baby it's late. I will buy you new horse tomorrow." He tried to convince her.

"Very good. One day she will ask to visit star then you will buy her rocket." Mahi said entering inside. It was so stupid of him.

"Of course I will buy her whatever she wants." He answered arrogantly.

"Uff..chachu you knlow nothing..you will be the horse..."A confused expression came upon his face.

"What do you mean?" He asked her.

"She mean you will be the horse and she will sit on your back. Dev bhai regularly become something like camel, donkey, horse." Mahi made him understand.

"Please chachu" she gave him her puppy eyes.

"Okk " He closed his eyes but nonetheless agreed to it.

Mahi made diya sit on his back. No one can say the person for whom taking orders are forbidden is being a horse.

"Yehh! chachu fast " diya pulled his hairs.

"No..my hairs. Please leave them diya "He requested her.

"Diya leave chachu's hairs."Mahi made his hair free from her grasp.

After ten minutes of aditya being the horse and diya jumping in excitement, mahi put a full stop on their horse riding.

"Parii now you willl ride chachu." Diya exclaimed.

Mahi's cheeks heated up making them more pink. Aditya looked at her with a amused expression. He doesn't have any idea about his wife's devloping fantasies.

"Let's sleep now." Mahi picked her up from his back all the while avoiding his eyes. After making sure that she was asleep they both left from there. Her nanny entered to keep a watch over her.
:::::::

Mahi entered inside the room followed by him behind her.
He closed the door behind him but still she didn't turned in his direction.

"So my wife you never told me about your fantasies...sorry dirty fantasies." He whispered in her ears pulling her closer in a manner her back collided with his broad muscular chest.

"I..I don't have any fantasies." She stuturred.

"Hmm..but I have many."He muttered under his breath.

In his every form of love there is only one girl mahi. From emotional to physical his every imagination got only one reality.

His mahi..

"Sneha i.. was your girlfriend." The whole atmosphere change. She felt his calm body turned rigid..

He withdrew himself completely from her.

"Go to bed" he ordered her.

"I want my answers aditya..you can't just turn the topic everytime." She was determined enough this time to get all the answers.

"Go ask your question from them whom you believe." He snapped at her.

"Y..you are bad. You do this everytime I ask you something..I want to know why your family is angry from you. I want to know where are my parents, I want to know why my whole body has such ugly scars." Her voice broke making him realise what he is doing.

He went towards her and wiped her tears with his hands.

"I..it is so frustrating"..she hicupped. He just pulled her towards him. Her eyes are downcasted as tears flow openly.