"Maybe he's cheating." Cardi said.

"Why would you say that!?" Nicki asked her. "Because if we gone look at it we gotta see it from all perspectives. It could be a slight chance."

"I need to think I'm finna go take a walk."

"Want us to come?" Nicki asked.

"No I'm okay thank y'all tho."

Rakim POV
I was doing my hall sweep when I seen Rocky roaming. "Rocky you good?" I asked.

She turned around.

"Yeah just a lot of my mind needed a walk."

"Wanna come to my office and talk?" "Yeah thank you." "No problem."

She followed me to the office.

She sat on the couch so I sat beside her.

I listened to her rant about her boy friend. "Sounds like he may just be too busy." "He said that last time and told me he would do better this time now I'on know if I can even trust him."

"What make you feel like that?"

She leaned back on the couch.

I grabbed her legs and placed them on my lap. "Cause we got together because we was both dumb drunk kids he was so easy and sometimes I just fear it's that easy for another woman to do the same."

"Well let me ask you this if you don't mind besides Demarion have you ever just been with another man."

"I tried to be."

"Marcus?" She nodded.

"Yeah he um raped and beat me multiple times. I never even got time to heal from that I just had to push through it for the sake of my kids."

"Does Mario address it?"

"He prefers not to."

I nodded. "Maybe Mario isn't your soulmate." "I find that hard to believe." "Why?"

"Cause I love that man like I would literally choose his life over my own if I had to. If my kids had to have only one parent I want it to be him."

"You don't think you good enough?"

"Not that but more so he's just the more mentally stable one plus he can teach my sons things a woman can't."

"Look at me Raquel." She lifted her head up.

I scooted in closer.

I grabbed her chin softly.

"You are exceptional baby girl. Your sons love you and I think if them or Mario heard what you said they would all disagree.

Whoever placing this shit in yo head push them away cause the Raquel I see man.

The Raquel I watched grow these last 2 weeks alone is the Raquel any man would be grateful to call his. You are something nobody ever expected.

I'm telling you Raquel."

She wiped her tears.

"You are beautiful." I said. She stared at me as if she waS looking for reassurance.

Before I new it her lips was on mine.

Raquel POV
I don't know what took over but I straddled his lap as I kissed him deeply.

His hands roamed and it felt good to be touched again. He grinded my hips against him causing a moan to slip.

He smiled against my lips.