"You look good." I said smacking her ass.

"Thanks baby." She said. We don't kiss and I don't give her head strictly sex.

I kissed her neck a few times but that was in the heat of the moment. "No problem. Where you headed?" "Work sadly."

"Megan was a dancer."

"That shit easy money though."

"Yeah but I rather be laid up with you." I smirked. "Well daddy gone be right here when you make it back." She smiled. "Okay sexy."

She left out and I went to jump in the shower.

Brooke kept the boys since I had an early morning. I took a quick shower and called Rocky.

Hello?

Wassup baby?

Hey.

What you doing?

Making it back to my room they had a woman's spa retreat today.

You liking it?

Yeah it's fun to know we all share common stuff. I just can't wait to see you and my boys again.

I can't wait to see you either baby.

She smiled softly.

Guess what?

What?

Come January you, the boys, and Robyn all coming with me. 

You for real?

Dead serious. My coach found me a nice apartment close to school and he got us a daycare for them. It's a school down the street for Robyn and everything.

Sounds nice.

Hell yeah you coming?

Duh what type of question is that Papi?

Just making sure you know you bipolar.

She laughed.

Boy fuck you no i am not.

Yeah whatever you tell ya self.

You in the restroom?

Yeah.

Mhhhmmm.

I laughed.

Not tonight Raquel I just showered and I got early practice.

She rolled her eyes.

Okay.

I love you.

Mhmmm love you too Goodnight.

Goodnight baby girl.

Bye.

She hung up.

She been irritated a lot lately but I been letting it slide mainly cause I'm sneaking around with Meg.

I finished my hygiene and climbed into bed.

Raquel POV
I told the girls how I been feeling towards Mario since I been here even worse he been pulling away from me.

"WeLL stink he may just be stress considering he juggling the boys and school." Bey said.

"Yeah but every time I call Brooke has them."