02

San as he entered the house saw the message from Hongjoong, he was left without thinking, his friend really knows how to make him feel embarrassed, he did not want to answer Joong, he sighed and then went to his room. His mother was not at home at that time he was at work he always came back in the evening if he worked the double shift, san was used to his mother working so hard even if it didn't suit him but he had to do it to keep a house and a child, therefore he never complained. Everything the mother wanted, she gave it to him even if it required some sacrifices, she does everything for her son and to see him happy and content, now the boy was in his room to get something more comfortable, and then sit at his beloved desk and try to draw something, because he loved art took this path thanks to his paternal grandmother who alas was no longer there, smiled at the thought of when he tried to draw for the first time with his help.

It was a day like any other, but that day San had discovered the path of art, and he was happy to take that path the path that is now teaching him a lot how to know every detail and how to be careful with what you see. Not always what we see is reality can also be fiction and we do not notice it.