"That's awesome. Well for me, I want to make my own workshop and a café." I smile at the thought.

"Sounds awesome. Can't wait to visit that with Mina." She beamed at the thought of her and her girlfriend.

"Couples are not allowed there." I joked, and she whined.

"Yah that's a yellow card. Just because you're hopeless romantic, it means that you'll forbid every couples to enter your shop." Chaeyoung stated irritatedly and I ruffled her hair.

"For your information kiddo, I'm not a hopeless romantic. I just don't believe in love and its very different okay." I explained, and she just shrugged.

Few moments later, our food arrived and we dig in.

•••

When the school hours are done, I bid goodbye to everyone and immediately rush out from the studio, and went to my locker to grab my things and change my clothes. I only have 30 minutes left before my shift start, so I'm doing my best to go there before I'm being marked as tardy.

I unlocked my bike, hopped on it, and started to pedal faster but careful. The store I'm working at is 2 minutes away from the school. Once I got there, I immediately park the bike on the side and locked it on the railings, before I enter inside.

"Hi Jaebom oppa!" I greeted the owner while catching my breath.

Oppa, who is busy arranging the noodles on the rack, glance at me and smile.

"You're here already. How's school?" He asked, still stacking the noodles. While me, I go at the staff's room to grab my vest and wear it. I proceed at the counter and punch my card, then helped oppa to arrange the remaining items.

"School's great. It's kinda tiring since the exhibit is near, but overall it was fun." I replied to him as I put the sandwiches on its designated rack.

Jaebom oppa happens to attend the same art school as mine, but he stop and shifted into business management later on. So he has an idea on what hardships I'm currently facing.

"That's part of studying, kiddo. I'm sure that it will be worth it." He said and messed my hair.

Jaebom oppa carried the empty boxes and placed them outside, so the manufacturers will pick them up once they'll deliver another product.

"I'll go ahead Jeongyeon-ah, take care!" He stated, and removed his vest before going outside.

I waved my hand and assured him that I will do my best. Once he's gone, I take my ipad out to prepare for my presentation tomorrow. The professors, museum curators, and even international art school representatives will be present on every presentation we made, because they'll scouting for a new artist.

I was in the middle of creating my PowerPoint, when a customer enter the shop. I put my ipad aside and wait for the customer, so I could punch in her order.

The girl approached the counter with many snacks in her arms. She put them down, and flash a wide smile to me.

I scan all of her treats, and put them inside a plastic bag.

"That'll be $350 ma'am." I stated, and handed her foods.

"Do you accept cards? I forgot to bring my cash with me." She chuckled, and took out her card.

"Yes we do." I respond, and she handed me the card.

I swipe it at the card reader, and deducted the amount. Once I'm done, I return the card together with the receipt.

"Thank you for buying, and hope you'll come again." I happily chanted, and the lady bowed before leaving.

When the lady left, I went back on making my presentation, when I heard a phone chime. I look around, and noticed that the lady earlier left her phone beside the counter.

The phone continuously chiming because someone is calling it. Left with no choice, I answer the phone.

"Hello-" I didn't finish my sentence when the girl on the other line yelled.

"YAH HIRAI MOMO, WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU?! YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BUY SNACKS, BUT IT TOOK YOU AGES TO COME BACK HERE!"

I put the phone away, because I thought my ears were now bleeding.

"Uhm... sorry to inform you that the owner of this phone left this here on a convenience store." I politely informed her, and her tone changes.

"Omo! I'm very very sorry for being rude. I-i didn't knew that it wasn't my friend."  She apologize and I heard her cuss.

"It's okay. Just inform your friend to retrieve her belongings here at the store, I'll be here until 12 am." I informed and she agreed, before hanging up the call.

I heave up a sigh and went back on doing my presentation.

--------(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ--------

Hi there y'all!

So here's another book of mine, and I hope that you'll support this just like what you guys did on YBWM 😊💗

Also, don't forget to vote and feel free to comment down your thoughts or even suggestions. 😊🤗

yours truly,
-이하린-
🦄🦄