Invasion Part 2

DEO, Headquarters 

Barry was just brought to the DEO by Hank as he turned around to see a few familiar faces along with a few new ones. He responded to the man who had a green and black costume on( Not Oliver)

Barry: " Who are you?" Barry asked as The man replied.

" Seriously, does nobody know me?" The man asked as Superman answered from the back.

" Yeah" Barry opens his mouth in awe as he sees the Man of Steel. Before Clark greets, The man interrupts

Hal: "I am the Green Lantern or at least one of them."

"Sorry, Never heard of one," Barry says as Hal puts on a sarcastic face.

Hal: "Yeah. I bet no one's heard of you either, right?" Hal asks as everyone replies

" He's the Flash." 

'Ouch, Bullies, ' Hal mutters under his breath.

Hank touches the comm in his ear and breaks up the awkwardness.

Hank: " I'll give you some time to talk," Hank says and leaves.

The Man of Steel walks over to Barry and starts a conversation. 

Superman: " Flash, It's a pleasure to meet you. I've heard a lot about you."

Barry: " The pleasure is all mine, Superman. I am a huge fan."

Superman: " Thank you, and I also admire what you've done. You've defeated several dangerous threats, and the planet will be forever indebted to you."

" Thank you. That's a lot coming from Superman," Barry replies as a voice speaks from behind.

"Hey there, Flash" Barry turns around to see Oliver and Laurel. 

Barry walks a safe distance from Superman and continues to talk with Oliver and Laurel.

"Oliver, Laurel? What are you guys doing here? Not that I'm not glad to see you, but I thought you were away?" 

Laurel: "Well, we had to cut our vacation short because the team had received a coded message from Hank Henshaw. He said that the world was in danger and that he needed our help." Laurel said.

" Leave us; what's going on with you? Cisco said that you left Central City." Oliver asked.

Barry: " Yeah. I was planning to stay here in National City to investigate more on this so-called "Invasion" since the need to assemble these many heroes hasn't occurred before. I thought it might be big, and hence I shifted here. I think I'll stay for some time after this invasion is passed. It's a nice place, and I like it. Plus, Central City has Caitlin, Ralph, Ronnie, HR, Wally, Jesse, Harry, and Cisco, so I don't think they need my help. It's a fresh start for me. " Barry says as Laurel asks a question all of a sudden.

Laurel: " Who's the girl Barry?" Laurel asks, smirking.

"There's no girl Laurel," Barry said. He actually didn't have any girl in his sights, but he did find one girl interesting.

Laurel: "Barry, I have seen enough boys know why you want to stay here. But I won't bother you anymore. I'm sure I'll meet her soon."  Laurel says.

" Seems I'm late," A gruff voice says from behind as a man dressed as a bat.

Barry: " Bruce?" 

" Hey Barry," Bruce says 

"Hey Bruce," Oliver greets him with a handshake.

Bruce: "Hi Laurel, Oliver"

Barry: " When did you come? I thought Selina just gave birth?"  Barry asked as Bruce replied.

Bruce: " Well, I didn't want to come, but Selina forced me since saving the world is important."  Bruce says, chuckling.

Oliver: " Speaking of Selina, did you tell her Diana would be here too?" Oliver asked with a smirk. Bruce and Diana had dated for just a few weeks but broke up fast( A/N- I'll explain this in the prequel). Both of them had moved on. Diana found Steve and Bruce married Selina. 

" I didn't know she would come, and what happened between us is a thing of the past." 

They all talk a bit, after which Hank comes in with another man. 

" Everyone, please follow me to the conference room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEO, The conference room

Hank explains the upcoming attack to every hero as he shows battle plans and other things that would be instrumental in winning the war coming their way.

Hank: " The applexians are a race of extraterrestrials who have set to conquer all the planets of the Solar System in the name of their sole leader, Starro

Hank: " The applexians are a race of extraterrestrials who have set to conquer all the planets of the Solar System in the name of their sole leader, Starro. Since their army isn't enough to match the might of Earth, An associate of theirs stole 4 magical artifacts from the National City museum."

Cyborg, Victor Stone, Asks the first question.

Cyborg: " What kind of artifacts are we talking about here?"

Hank: "Khandaq's last ruler crafted these 4 magical artifacts right before his disappearance. Legends say that these artifacts have the power to summon monsters that possess the power of the 4 elements of the earth. Several theories suggest that if the exact same magic is used, then it can be summoned. " hank explained as everyone else in the room quietly listened.

 Bruce was the second to question

Bruce:  " So, the only way to summon these ' monsters' is if they know magic, then the aliens might have a sorcerer with them. If we need to stop these monsters, then we need a sorcerer of our own." 

Clark: " But where do we find one?" Clark asks the obvious.

Oliver and Laurel exchange looks and murmurs something.

'You can't be serious, Ollie!!' Laurel exclaims as Oliver speaks out loud.

Oliver: " I know a guy," Oliver says and smirks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey everyone. I am heading to the first-ever showdown of the saga, so things are going to get interesting. Many more characters will be introduced, and lots of new story arcs will begin so, please vote, comment, and follow me if you want to see more. This is the beginning of the Appelaxian invasion. This book will be over in the next 4 chapters, so stay alert. Also, comment on who Oliver's talking about.

See you.