1- The new student

Kagura Kagamoshiko, Tenma, Aoi, and Shinsuke were walking to school. When they reached the entrance, they saw a girl, her hair was very long. It was light blue. She had blue eyes. They looked at her neck and saw scars. Tenma walked to her. "Hi, I'm Tenma. Do you play soccer?" He asked. The girl smiled. "Hi, I'm Ayomi Kagamoshiko. I play soccer sometimes." She answered. When Kagura heard the word Kagamoshiko, she quickly came to her. "Kagamoshiko?! That's my last name." She said surprised. Ayomi was surprised too. "Really?! We must have the same last names." She said and they both smiled. They walked in. "So, Ayomi where's your classroom?" Kagura asked while they were walking in the hallway. "It's this one." She said as she pointed to a door. "Huh?! We're classmates!" Tenma said, surprised. They went in. After a while, the teacher came in. "Class, we have a new student today." He said as he pointed to Ayomi. "Her name is Ayomi Kagamoshiko." ..............
After class was dismissed, Kagura went to Ayomi. "Ayomi, do you want to join the soccer club?" She asked. "Um, okay." Ayomi replied. "Great let's go." Kagura said. Tenma, Aoi, and Shinsuke followed them. When they reached the clubroom, everyone was there. When Ayomi saw coach, she frowned at him, but he wasn't looking. "Coach, someone wants to join the team." Kagura said. Coach looked at the girl. 'Hmm, she looks quite familiar. Oh well.' Coach Endou thought to himself. he faced her. "What's your name?" He asked. "Ayomi Kagamoshiko." She answered. 'I knew it,' he thought to himself. "Okay, welcome to the team!" He said. Everyone was surprised. "Huh, coach, aren't you suppose to ask her a question like you always do?" Shindou asked. "No, I don't need to. Anyway, let's start practice." He said. ........
While practicing, Ayomi was just standing in her position. 'Huh, she didn't change a bit.' Coach thought to himself. The moment the ball was passed to Ayomi, she kicked it super hard. The ball was too fast that their goalie, Shinsuke wasn't able to defend. And the ball went in. "Wow, she's strong. Kagura said." And they continued practicing.