Screw Up

Jazmone's POV

      Last night, I made a huge mistake. I didn't mean to cheat on Kyra. I love her so much. I don't know what I was thinking. She's my everything. When Jeremy texted me, I wasn't really thinking about that. Now I fucked up and I feel terrible.
        I have to admit......I had a good time with Jeremy last night. His parents weren't home, we started drinking, and things got out of hand. I think he got me drunk on purpose. Jeremy was just trying to get me at my weak and vulnerable moment.
      Jeremy carried me to his room. I laid on his bed and he laid down next to me. As soon as he did that, I knew something was about to happen. He got on top of me. He started kissing my neck. I moaned softly. "Want more?" Jeremy said in a sexy voice. Before I could answer, he was pulling my pants off. I knew this was wrong, but I didn't care.
        When my pants were off, Jeremy took my panties off with his teeth. I started to get wet. He slowly licked my pussy. Then put his tongue in the hole. I bit my lip. His lips wrapped around my clit. I started losing control. He kept kissing my pussy and licking it. I scratched his back really hard. I couldn't help it. It felt so good. After he was done, I got on top of him. I started to ride it. I could tell he liked it by the way he groaned.
          When me and Jeremy were done having sex, I got all of my clothes. I picked up my necklace off the floor. Kyra bought it for me on our anniversary. I started to feel really bad. I'm such a screw up I kept repeating to myself. I'm a huge screw up.