Moving Day

Kyra's POV

       "What the hell is going on in here?!?!?"my mom exclaimed. My dad just stood there in shock. "Why is this girl on top of you Kyra?" Mom asked. "Because she's my girlfriend. If you have a problem with it I don't care. I'm bisexual. This is the way I am," I said proudly. I am really proud of myself. I don't know what to except next though. I already know something bad is about to happen.
       "Get out!" Dad yelled. I knew this was going to happen. Me getting kicked out of the house. Luckily, Jazmone and I had planned this out. If I were to get kicked out of the house, I'd live with Jazmone and her parents who accepted us.
     Jazmone and I got up and I started to pack up my things. I took all of my clothes, jewelry, shoes, and things for school. I made sure I took all of my electronics. My diary was also packed. I didn't want them looking through my shit while I was gone. Jazmone helped me get my things together. After about 20 minutes later, I was all packed up. Ready to go.
       "Are you sure you don't wanna work things out with your parents?" Jazmone asked me. "I'm for sure," I replied. We got in her car. I told her not to drive away just yet, so we sat there in silence for awhile. I got out of the car and picked up a rock. I threw it at my parents' bedroom window. I ran back to the car. "Let's go!" I said. I got in the car and we quickly pulled off.