Be Mine

Kyra's POV

        After I left Jazmone's house, I went home and thought about how I'd ask her out. Around 7, I texted Jazmone inviting her to my house. My parents wouldn't be at home. On Fridays they work late. At 6:30, I showered and got dressed. I put on a sexy crop top and some really tight shorts. Just a little something to attract Jazmone's attention. At exactly 7, there was a knock at the door. I opened it to see Jazmone.
         She looked so sexy. She was dressed in pretty much the same thing I was. Tight shorts with a red crop top that showed her perfect body. "Come in," I said. When Jazmone walked in, I admired her body. Damn, I thought to myself. We sat down on the couch. I ordered a pizza for us. Jazmone grabbed the remote and turned the TV to Degrassi. We've loved this show ever since it came out. "We need to talk," I blurted out. Jazmone turned to me. There was a serious look on her face.
          "Jazmone I really like you. I actually love you. That's not because, we had sex. I've felt something in my heart for you, since freshman year. You're so beautiful, you have the perfect body, and you have the best personality ever. So what I want to know is......Will you be my girlfriend?" There was a long pause. Please say yes. Please say yes.