"You know what I like, pet." Ren smirked at me.

"Come on." Vicrul stood up and pulled on my leash. I followed him to the kitchen as I crawled on my hands and knees behind him. He hooked the end of the leash on one of the drawer pulls and looked down at me. "Sit."

I sat back on my heels and watched as Vicrul grabbed popcorn and put it in the microwave. He pulled out two more beers from the fridge and a bowl for the popcorn for when it was done. I watched his every move as he moved through the kitchen. He pulled out the grapes and washed a few bunches before putting them in a bowl as well. Vicrul grabbed a tray and placed the beers and bowls of snacks on the tray. After he dumped the popcorn into its bowl he squatted down in front of me.

Vicrul's fingers brushed through my hair as he placed a kiss on the tip of my nose. His voice was barely a whisper when he spoke to me. "Are you okay, Little Deer?"

"Yes, Master Vic."

"Are you ready to play the game my way?"

"Yes, Sir."

Vicrul's left hand went to my breast and he twisted and pulled my nipple making me moan out loud. "So fucking needy. You really want him too?"

I stared into Vicrul's eyes and felt conflicted. "I'm sorry."

"For what, Little Deer?"

"Being selfish. You can make him leave if you want." I dropped my chin and stared at the tile on the kitchen floor. I didn't want Vicrul to think he wasn't enough, he was. I was just horny all the time thanks to my pregnancy and having both of them was just so amazing.

"This is mine right?" Vicrul's pointer finger in his right hand poked me in the chest.

"I don't see anyone else's name tattooed above my heart." I replied with a hidden smile.

"That's very true." Vicrul's finger went to my chin as he tilted my head to look at him. "I love you. And I know you like to have your fun. But you're mine."

"I know. I love you too." I whispered. "I'd never ever do anything like this with anyone else. Only you." I stared into his eyes as they narrowed slightly. "I trust you with every part of me, Vicrul."

He smiled widely and nodded his head. "Believe it or not, that actually means a lot to me."

"It's true. I know you'd never let me get hurt and I know you will always protect me. Body and soul."

Vicrul kissed my nose and patted my head as he stood up. "Good pet."

I knew he was back in whatever mode he had been in before he had squatted down to my level. I'd play his little game. If this was my punishment and I got my kisses and sex with both of them I'd be his pet for as long as it took. Vicrul picked up my leash and the tray. With a small jerk of the black leash I followed Vicrul out of the kitchen on my knees.

When we got back to the couch he handed the tray to Ren who took it with a smirk. Vicrul ordered me up onto the couch and I climbed up and sat facing out on my knees. Ren set the bowls of popcorn and grapes in front of me on the couch. As Vicrul sat down Ren handed him a beer and Ren opened his own beer. Vicrul pushed play on the movie they had selected and they started in on their snacks.

I sat between them mostly naked on my knees while they ate and watched their movie. No one spoke and the only sounds were the explosions from the movie. My hands went to my belly as the babies started to get restless inside of me. I watched my belly as it rippled and shifted as the parasites had a game of rugby in my uterus. Once they settled down I looked back up at the movie and tried to pay attention but I really didn't like it. It was dated and old. Definitely more of a movie for the guys around me.