“Alright!” Tolaen’s personality meant that he would not think too much and quickly agreed.

Both were Beyond Grade As, so whether he won or not, it would still be a battle record for him.

At this moment, Han Xiao, who was standing by the side, indifferently spoke.

“If you want to fight, move further away from Planet Aquamarine. If even a single blade of grass on the planet gets destroyed because of your battle… you can forget about leaving today, Tolaen.”

“Humph, I wouldn’t dare.” Tolaen coldly snorted.

He knew not to lay hands on Han Xiao’s mother planet. If not, even if the other party shredded him to pieces, the Arcane Church would not make a sound.

Both sides reached a consensus, and everyone pulled away to a location further from Planet Aquamarine for their battlefield.

There was only Hila and Tolaen on the battlefield. Both faced each other, their auras rising rapidly.

Everyone’s eyes were focused on the two, holding their breath and watching the battle.

At the next moment, both of them moved!

Tolaen’s body swelled, and muscles bulged out as bone spurs emerged from his skin. A pair of curled devil horns grew on his head, and two pairs of bat wings spread out from behind. His back vertebrate also lengthened and divided into three jagged tails.

His entire being turned into a red creature resembling a demon. His muscles were bulging and knotted, covered with bone spurs. His skin was covered in mysterious lines, and it lent him a cruel visage.

“He’s a Pugilist?”

Seeing this, Ames raised her brow.

“Nope, a Mage.”

From a side sounded a voice. Han Xiao’s avatar had flown over, and he was reading out Tolaen’s information.

“He possesses a demon’s lineage, and this bloodline got elevated during this sublimation to Beyond Grade A. Just now, he utilized the True Liberation unique to the Demon Race. That red body is his true form and also the origin behind his nickname ‘Red Devil’. He’s a mage that leans toward transfiguration and melee battles, as his racial talents have brought him extraordinary resistance and extreme regeneration, a relatively rarer breed. His combat style should be a bit similar to Milizaus of the dynasty.”

“I see.” Ames nodded before turning and lightly smiling as she teased, “Long time no see. Are you still doing well?”

“Very.” Han Xiao nodded and joked, “Did you miss me?”

“Why would I?” Ames laughed before turning back to look at the battlefield.

On the battlefield, Tolaen completed his transformation before charging forward aggressively, heading straight for Hila. At the same time, a cluster of dark blue mana poured out of him, turning into spells that buffed his body. He continued to grow, and at the same time, a colorful magic circuit appeared on his skin, raising his attributes.

He did not know what new abilities Hila had obtained, but her core power would not change. Based on the data twenty years ago, Hila was a mid-range combatant, with an Esper Ability that controlled a certain type of energy, so he chose to engage her in close combat.

The Demon Race’s True Liberation brought him strong resistance and regeneration, and various magic shields on his skin supported his flesh and muscles. If needed, he could even use it to support a long range spell artillery.