929

Chapter 929 Preparations Complete, Construction Begins
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

With the completion of the last piece of Knowledge needed, the world in front of his eyes seemed to have undergone a subtle change, and his perception of space transformed.Han Xiao raised his head to look at the cup on the table. By the corners of the cup, a variety of function formulas appeared, excluding its outer appearance, and only the precise lines denoting the outline of the spatial structure of the cup were left. Glancing around, all objects in the room appeared in this manner, where everything appeared as a coefficient of spatial structure rather than as its original appearance.As he blinked, this feeling slowly disappeared, and the room returned to normal.

This is probably the change brought about by [Hyperspace Thought]. It seems that it has elevated my spatial perception to a whole new level.

That feeling seemed to maintain the view of multiple perspectives at the same time. It seemed to even overlap with other dimensions.

[Relativity Theory] only provided one talent by nature, but the effect was considerable. It comprehensively enhanced the mobility and controlling skills of the Mechanic, and it also improved Psychological Resistance. The other two talents obtained were brought about by the [Erudite] ability.

Generally speaking, the players could never afford the expenses needed to collect all the Knowledges, and it was difficult to learn all of them. However, there were a minority of people who grinded like crazy to completely learn all of the available Knowledges. Han Xiao was one of such ‘Liver Emperors[1]’. Thus, he was no stranger to the effects both talents brought about to him.

With the two extra talents, my strength has increased by yet another level, and I can be considered to be an all-rounder Advanced Mechanic now.

Han Xiao calculated that the enhanced [Ultimate Knowledge Possessor] as well as the newly obtained [Almighty Mechanic] would enhance him to the point of the [Perfect Mechanical Sense] standard.

The higher his Machinery Affinity, the greater the increase of the total bonus from his Mechanical Sense talent. So long as he managed to get [Perfect Mechanical Sense], his damage would fly off the charts!

By that time, he would be roughly similar to [Mechanic Emperor] Manison, the only difference being their exclusive talents.

“Now that I’ve gotten my hands on all the Knowledges, the next step will be to upgrade all of them.”

In his previous life, while there were players that learned all Knowledges, there had not been anyone who raised everything to the maximum. That was Han Xiao’s goal this time. To complete this, he needed huge amounts of experience. The accumulated amount in this version was far from being enough, and he could only work on this from the next version onward.

Han Xiao had no idea if there would be additional rewards for maxing out all his Class Knowledges. In any case, with the huge player market that he had, levelling up everything would not bring him any losses.

The interface also showed that he had an additional five hundred Free Attribute Points. Gazing at his attributes, he saw that his Intelligence had finally broken through the ten thousand mark. Intelligence was the main attribute of a mechanic, which would determine the attributes of his mechanical creations as well as the Mechanical Force bonuses. Currently, his Endurance was not lacking; he was so tanky that even he could no longer bear it. Thus, Han Xiao decided to continue to pump his Intelligence.

After seeing the huge increase in his attributes, Han Xiao closed his interface in satisfaction. He chewed on two high energy nutrition bars as a celebration before taking a private space shuttle to the satellites around his headquarters. He found an idle one and entered its large, open-air training ground to summon all his machinery through the secondary dimensional army box.