908

Chapter 908 Old Friend
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

The amount of experience rewarded was about the same as his mission for fighting against the Tyrant. Completing all the objectives netted him more than twenty billion experience, and this was basically the standard when faced with a Beyond Grade A task.

With the addition of political assets, Han Xiao’s actual experience almost doubled, and his savings rose quite a bit.

Other than that, he also received a Legendary Point and a Character Summon Card.

_____________________

Star Field Legendary Point (Shattered Star Ring): [Battle with the Dragon Emperor]—Your battle with the Dragon Emperor will be added to your battle records, and your reputation will be passed on.

Character Summon Card—’Dragon Emperor’ Ames: [Force Field – Dragon Body]—Your body will be covered with a force field, and you will get additional shield durability equivalent to 300,000 HP and +3,000 defense. The shield regenerates at a speed of 30,000 per second, and if the shield is broken, there’s a cooldown of ten seconds before it will reform. At the same time, each melee attack brings about 20,000 – 26,000 points of additional physical damage. When there is a STR judgment test, +1,500 points.

Duration: 30 minutes

Uses: 0/3

_____________________

“Quite a strong effect. It should come in handy during close combat.” Han Xiao nodded and switched off the interface.

After cleaning up the battlefield, Floating Dragon returned to its main base, and Han Xiao followed along.

The battlefield used for the spar was not too far from Planet Aquamarine and did not need much time to journey back. Floating Dragon Island soon reached Planet Aquamarine and stationed itself in outer space.

Spaceships could be seen rising from and descending to the blue planet. Right now, Planet Aquamarine had integrated with the interstellar society, and the development opportunities brought about by the financial groups also helped their civilization progress quickly. Now it also had the appearance of a galactic city.

After returning to his hometown, Han Xiao slowly looked over the changes in Planet Aquamarine, and after thinking about it, he invited Ames along.

Although Ames did not care much for her loss on the surface, Han Xiao needed to remove any negativity and maintain their relationship as allies. He would take this chance to properly interact with her, solidify their relationship, and reduce the friction to the minimum.

Ames looked at Planet Aquamarine every day, but she seldom went down to visit the surface city in person. With his invite, Ames obviously did not reject.

New Western Capital was situated at one of the original Six Nations, Stardragon.

Bennett’s Black Star City was where the Black Star Army’s sub-base was situated and also the political core of the Planet Aquamarine Federation. It continued to expand on the original Karst wilderness, attracted countless people, and had long become saturated. Later on, because the financial groups decided to focus their attention on the other cities that were not controlled so tightly, many other economic and financial cities were created around it, and the New Western Capital developed quickly, coming into the ranks of the first-tier cities of Planet Aquamarine.

It was just past noon, and the bright sunlight injected vitality into the city. The bustling streets were full of people, and voices clamored. There were not only natives but also many galactic citizens. With anti-gravity vehicles, public transportation carried people in an orderly manner across the city’s midair cross-track network. This was a picture of peace.