990

Chapter 990 Go for Wool and Come Back Shorn

This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

After coming to an agreement on the matter regarding the Modo Civilization, both of them chatted about the Flickering World for a while before engaging in idle chatter.

Tarrokov took a sip of tea and said, “The dynasty’s research facility is now studying the Spacetime Splicing Technology. A few of my old friends there told me that this will be a new theoretical direction for research that will give birth to an extremely powerful technological skill. We will now be able to gain a new trump card in the spacetime field. This is all thanks to you.”

“This is a good thing. Even without me, the dynasty would’ve obtained the technology.” Han Xiao lowered his head and wanted to grab onto the cup on the table, only to have his holographic hand pass through the cup. He then looked at Tarrokov with resignation.

Upon seeing Han Xiao’s gaze, Tarrokov placed his cup down and coughed dryly.

“The Federation of Light has the Multi-Dimensional Sky Opening Transportation Device, but the dynasty’s spacetime research isn’t a match for them. This time, we obtained the Spacetime Splicing Technology, and we may be able to develop a trademark technology in the future. Thus, a confidentiality agreement cannot be helped.”

“I understand. This technology will not be spread out from me.” Han Xiao nodded.

In his previous life, the Spacetime Splicing Technology was monopolized by the dynasty. This time, the dynasty was not able to monopolize the technology and could only request that Han Xiao did not let it spread.

During this period, Han Xiao’s level and attributes were not increased by much, but he gained quite a few powerful abilities and talents. If the Mechanic Emperor attempted to infiltrate his database again, he would not be afraid anymore, and history would not repeat itself.

Tarrokov suddenly seemed to have thought about something and smiled. “Speaking of which, the Spacetime Splicing Technology is the greatest wealth of the Kunde Race Civilization. The Modo Civilization is obviously a step ahead of us in this respect, but they were made use of by others and are still hidden in the dark.”

“If the Modo Civilization knew that their plan didn’t only harm themselves but gave the dynasty a huge advantage, they’d probably regret it.”

The two burst out laughing together.

After laughing for a while, Tarrokov changed the topic and said, “With my status, it isn’t appropriate for me to ask you this question, but I still want to ask you… What are your arrangements with regards to your marriage?”

Han Xiao’s face suddenly became strange.

What? You want to be a matchmaker now?

With both of our statuses, it isn’t too good for you to ask me such a private question, right?

Tarrokov also had an odd look on his face but continued. “The dynasty places a huge emphasis on their alliance with you and also pays close attention to your lifestyle. Maybe you aren’t aware, but you are very popular among the daughters of the upper echelons.”

Upon seeing his look of resignation, Han Xiao understood what was going on.

A Universal Civilization generally would not interfere in the private life of a Beyond Grade A Super. However, the alliance between the dynasty and Black Star Army was currently in the honeymoon phase. The potential that the Black Star Army had displayed resulted in many of the upper echelons having high expectations in him. As such, the idea of a marriage alliance was born, but such matters could not be forced.