A glimpse to the future (Epilogue)

Start from the beginning

He wrapped his arms around his small waist and kissed his cheek, "Best be on your way" he said and waved them off. The redhead and two children went on to the school they all have been dying to go to, for the sake of their five favorite teenagers ofcourse. "You two are lucky grandmother decided to make another academy at our city, if not you might never see Kotarou and the others" Ryuu chuckled.

"Aww! i love grandmother!" Ryuuichi smiles fondly at the words "It's too bad she had to leave before she can see you two grow up" he held the steering wheel a bit tight on the memories the old lady and himself had along with his beloved little brother ofcourse. "Saikawa-san is kind enough to take care of the academy, he's indebted to grandmother"

"Papa-Ryuu? what was grandmother like when she was still alive?" His daughter asks of him "Well.. grandmother was a strict women, she was always like that. One woman to respect and bow to if you're scared" he chuckled a little "If you would, she could be considered a tsundere, someone who doesn't really like showing her affection. Resulting in her how do i put it.. scariness?"

The children nodded in understanding and Ryuuichi couldn't help but pull the two into a big hug in the middle of a red light. "But behind all of that, she's just a mother. A mother that cares for her children's Happiness"

...

"Where are those two?" A now college student Kotarou Kashima grumbly asks of his girlfriend Kirin Kumatsuka "Hold your horses Kotarou, Ryuu-nii already texted me that they just got stuck in traffic. Besides we'll just send them off to school and catch up with the twins and then come back to their school for lunch, no biggie" the girl explains as she swings their tangled hands.

"Your lucky the university is near or I wouldn't go" he pouted and crossed his arm making the girl sigh "It was just one Tamagokyaki" she put her hands on her hip but got another pout from her boyfriend, she sighed a heavy one "I'll give you ramen and your favorite cheesy sausage when we get back to our apartment 'kay?" she kissed his cheek.

"Fine" he said as his face was being held by his beloved "Get a room will ya" a teenage ravenhead or better known as Taka Kamitani said, first thing appearing in the set "Can it Taka" he snarled as the raven stuck his tounge at him. "Uncle Kotarou!" suddenly two little kids barged in their little dogfight almost making him fall if it weren't for his strong build.

"Oof! hey guys missed me and Kirin?"

"You're not gonna ask about me?!" Taka protested. Kirin giggled and watched his boyfriend interact with the two "Yeah yeah, i'll buy you two your Taiyaki at lunch alright?" He said and knelt down to have the two kids on his shoulders. Then soon all the teenagers faced back and saw the familar figure

"Don't spoil them too much Kotarou, you too Taka and Kirin" the redhead rolled his eyes playfully at them to which everyone chuckled "Takeo, Mistumi don't cause trouble and if anything happens call me or Papa-Yato with Kota-nii's phone" the twins nodded and soon was taken away by the three college students to Morinomiya Academy.

...

Pulled to the drive way, parked one of the 3 lexuses the couple own, Ryuuichi was greeted by his husband on the couch?! "Hayato! why haven't you gotten ready?!" He exclaimed and scrambled around trying to get the taller man in the shower, but in one turn around suddenly he himself was getting carried to the shower.

Taking their clothes off, waiting for the shower to heat up, cuddling naked.

"I wanted to shower with you, is that wrong?" Hayato asks as they were rained down by the warm showerhead, leaning his chin on his husband's petite shoulder and his arms around his waist. "No, it's not wrong but you're holding a big role as a young CEO, you have to be on time for your work what will people think of Hayato Kamitani, an important person, the young CEO of a large company turns out late?" He turns around in the hug and started cleaning his beloved's hair.