FOUR: Everywhere

You know when you watch a tv show and think, "I can't believe the water is that blue!" That's the color of the pair of eyes that were currently trailing the curvature of my naked body. I tried to hide under the covers, but Niall was quick to throw it off me.

"Just wanna look at ya," he said.

Great. The one thing I'd prefer him not to do. It's not that I was extremely insecure about my body. It's just that having someone stare at your bare skin up close is extremely intimidating.

Gently, like a whisper against my skin, his fingertips followed that same trail, like I was nothing but a silhouette in front of him. The pads of his fingers were rough, like they worked hard. Doing what, I wasn't sure. I wasn't convinced he even worked day to day, but I wish all hands felt like his, or rather, were his.

We were in the third room now. I told him I wanted to take a shower, and I kept to myself that these were some of the nicest I've ever seen. I was alone for about thirty seconds before he joined me. He quickly took me by the hips and sat me on the bench in the giant glass shower. He pulled me to the edge before sinking to his knees in front of me and burying his face between my thighs. My hands ran through his wet hair and pulled him closer to me as he brought me to orgasm again with that mystic tongue of his.

The shower didn't last that much longer. He pulled me out, and took me again on the bed, soaking the sheets in multiple ways.

He ended up giving me a piggyback ride to the next room, and I couldn't help the laugh that erupted out of me as he carried me on his back, both of us completely naked. No one else was on the floor, but I am sure we were giving the security camera quite a show.

That's how we ended up in this bed, still naked, just staring at each other. I don't know when or why it happened, but when we entered this room, he gently let me onto the bed and swiftly climbed to the other side. The sexual tension that had been exploding was now simmering. It was still there, but silent as our hands explored each other.

My cheeks turn a soft shade of pink. "See anything you like?"

Mesmerized by my body and the atmosphere we had created, he slowly nodded his head, looking absolutely dazed.

"S'not fair," he muttered. I pinched my eyebrows but he wasn't looking at my face. His fingertips danced on my hip as his eyes circled my nipple. "I can't stop with you. This is the second time I've ever seen you, we've been fucking for hours, and I'm already half hard just looking at ya."

I grin and my ankles cross underneath the covers. "You sure know how to compliment a girl."

"Wasn't meant to be a compliment, just thinking aloud. I mean who are you?"

This time his eyes come up to my face, and my breath hitches at the intensity. How am I supposed to speak when he is looking at me like that?

"I'm no one. Not anyone important anyway. And I'm not trying to be self deprecating, it's just the truth."

The hand on my waist tightened and he pulled me closer. Smoothing down my thigh he threw my leg over his hip. I could feel his semi hard cock against my skin, and even though we were both somehow still turned on, it seemed to be the least of his worries.

"I don't think that's true." He moves my bangs out of my face. "Tell me something. I know you can't tell me your real name, but can you give me something? Something to hold on to so I know I'm not making you up in my head when you're not around."

He thinks about me?

Those last words must've slipped out, because he seems almost embarrassed by them. The tips of his ears turned slightly pink. Instead of embarrassing him or giving him time to backpedal, I start throwing out a few random facts that aren't too personal.