THREE: Small Talk

I had my first kiss when I was 13 behind the playground near my house.

I have had many kisses in my life. From sloppy and gross make outs at parties in high school, to my few flings throughout college. Oh and there has also been the thousands of mouths I've kissed due to spending my past year as a sex worker.

So I didn't expect this kiss to be any different.

"Just shut up and kiss me again, Horan."

His hand cupped my face and he took my lips between his. I expected a quick kiss or even a heated messy one to try and kick the mood back up. Instead I was met with a slow heated kiss. His mouth moved in a way that I can only describe as a sensual tango. Our lips weren't fighting, they were dancing.

His tongue licked my lower lip, but when I opened my mouth for him, he made no move to put his tongue in my mouth. He continued to move his mouth against mine, and even though the pace was slow, I have no idea how I was keeping up.

I lifted one of my hands and ran it down his back. The ripple of his back muscles had my eyes rolling even though they were closed. I wanted to fuck him again so badly just so I could claw my nails down his back.

He angled his head and took one last scoop down, pulling my bottom lip between his teeth until it snapped back in place.

He kept his face inches away from mine. I felt his breath panting against my cupid's bow. When he didn't move to kiss me again, my eyes fluttered open. His eyes were staring at my lips and I was dying for him to kiss them again.

Please. My subconscious begged. Make them yours.

He leaned down again, this time intentionally missing my mouth and kissing the corner of my lips.

"Thanks for the great night, doll."

I wish I had said something cool like All in a day's work or You know where to find me if you want more.

So, we're gonna pretend I said one of those, and not,

"Yeah, uh you're welcome."

He smirks and sinks into the bed next to me. Wow, that kiss scrambled my brain. My head is still reeling when an arm wraps around my waist. I feel the heat of his chest against my back. My eyes open wide and there is no chance of me sleeping now. That kiss has me all wired up and I'm clenching my thighs just thinking about the last twenty minutes.

Niall though, is out like a light. Within seconds his arm goes lax and I can hear him lightly snoring. I count to 364 and slowly get out of the bed, wrapping the trench coat around my body.

Before I leave I go over to the desk and write down something on the hotel notepad.

1 Bottle of your most expensive Riesling sent to 8845 Providence Dr. Fishers Indiana.

I slipped out the door and found the room Pebbles was in. The lights were dim and he was playing some sort of color matching game on his phone. He was really sad when he finished all three thousand levels of Candy Crush.

"Heyyyy, lovebug." I sit on his bed and give him a little kiss on the cheek.

He pushes me off him and rolls his eyes. "Welcome back Rascal. I take it, it was a good night?"

I squint my eyes at him. "What makes you say that?"

"You weren't particularly quiet. And while I appreciate the noise canceling headphones, it violates like a hundred rules of my job."