Chapter 22 ♡

"I start to forget you and then someone says your name or something smells like you or someone has your smile and I lose all the process I made for forgetting you"

"I tried to recover, I tried to get better. Somewhere along the way, something went wrong, then I fell apart. Once again."

----Jiyoon's POV----

I left Jungkook with Eomma and Appa so they can have quality time together.

I tried to look for Lay, who was outside the boucany. I went up to him and back hugged him.

"Babe.." I muttered. He turned around with sad eyes facing me. Did something happen?

"We need to break up. Let me be, jebal" Lay said, not giving me eye contact.

I was confused. Why? "Why are you doing this Lay? Are you out of your mind?" I said, nearly shouting.

Tears escaped my eyes. He looked like he didn't give a shit anyway. "Your a burden to me, you give me troubles and I don't want that."

My heart stopped.

"HOW DARE YOU, AFTER OUR RELATIONSHIP FOR YEARS YOU DECIDE TO RUIN IT? I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" I yelled at Lay.

Tears escaped my eyes. "Wait, I didn't mean to hur-" Lay said but I cut him off.

"Get out of my house.." I whispered clearly. He stayed quiet and left the boucany.

I started to cry. After being hurt by Jin, this happens. It's like I'm unlucky with love.

I know I'm still in love with Jin, and that will never change. I know it won't. But Lay..

Someone came up to me while I was crying, I looked up and saw Nayeon.

"Yes Nayeon?" I croaked. She looked really sad, and I didn't know why.

"Mianhe.. Mianhe unnie.." Nayeon cried, and ran inside the house. I was dumbfounded, why was she crying and upset?

More tears fell from my eyes, I was falling apart and so was my world.

Jin came outside the boucany, and sat on one of the chairs. He didn't look at me, but kept glancing around outside.

"Why are you crying.." Jin muttered. "You shouldn't care, I'm okay." I lied. Lying is a bad habit of mine, but I can't control it.

"Please don't come closer.. Unless you are planning to stay.." I croaked.

I told myself that you were nothing compared to a scar throughout my wrists and episodes of falling apart. But look at me now, with scars on my wrists and a broken heart..

"I'm planning on leaving" he said and it was silent.

"I still remember the first time you told me you love me" Jin said. I shot up and looked at him. "I do too" I managed to say.

With a hurt voice and heart, I still think of him. I still think of Jin. I'd always love Jin, always.

"Please tell me that you love me, tell me that you miss me, tell me that it's been me all along.." Jin said.

Has it been you along?

"I still love you, I always have.. But.."

He shot up, and looked at me. "But what?"

"The thought of you loving someone else, it makes me sick.. It makes me feel like I was nothing.." I said.

Jin looked at me seriously, "Where did you get that idea from?!". I looked at him confused, "I'm talking about Bora" I mumbled and looked down.