Chapter 20 ♡

NOTE: LISTEN TO THE SONG IN THE MEDIA SECTION WHILE READING THIS PLEASE.
Song - Sofa by Crush // Covered by Jungkook. (정국)

"You could rip me into billions of pieces and I'd still say sorry".

----Jiyoon's POV----

"But I didn't choose you, my heart did.." I said, looking at him.

Jin stayed quiet, then tears left his eyes.

"The heart wants what it wants" I mumbled, looking up to the sky.

I stood up, and went back home. Tonight, I had to do a performance at a bar. I sing at bars to earn money.

I then remembered, the boys are at home with Nayeon. But I didn't care, the best I can do is ignore their presence.

I went home and they all stared at me. I was walking up the stairs until I heard a faint voice.

"Dongsaeng.." Jungkook croaked.

I didn't turn around, but it sure did break my heart. The word, and the voice he said it in.

I couldn't hold in my tears. I turned around facing the boys. I couldn't see them clearly due to the tears in my eyes.

All I could see is Jungkook at the end of the stairs, with his arms wide opened for a hug.

I ran down the stairs and hugged him. "Oppa.. You have no idea how much Umma, Appa and I missed you so much.. You have no idea, how much years we've been looking for you." I said, crying.

I heard Jungkook sobbing. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything I said earlier today. I was just upset."

I just nodded, continuing to hug my older brother. "Oppa, Umma and Appa don't know yet." I said. Jungkook looked at me, "Well, invite them over tonight then."

I smiled, "Arrasseo.. But.." I stopped. "But?" Jimin added. I forgot that the rest of the boys are still here.

"I got a performance to do in a bar soon" I stated. Nayeon checked the time, "Arrasseo, we will come. It's only 3pm anyway."

"I'll go get ready now" I said then Jin barged into the house. "Hyung, we're going to watch Jiyoon's performance at the bar" V said.

Jin just nodded, and I went upstairs.

While I was getting ready, I remembered that Lay always comes to my performances. There's a big chance they will see each other.

I was finally finished. I wearing a black dress with pink hearts on it, with long socks and a pair of vans. I curled the ends of my hair and put light makeup on.

I went downstairs and they all looked at me. "Is there anything wrong?" I asked. I saw Nayeon nudge Jin.

I saw him turn red, then he looked away. Was I that ugly? Argh, whatever. I can't control the way I look.

I felt insecure. I heard someone gasp. "Wow! The maknae's sister is beautiful!!" Jimin said, drooling.

Suga and J-hope slapped his head. "Oww hyungs.." Jimin stated. I laughed. "My sister looks beautiful since she looks like me" Jungkook smiled.

Nayeon hit his arm, "Jiyoon is beautiful, you just turned out to be the ugly child" then all of us laughed.

Jungkook faked being hurt, then told on her to Namjoon. "Look hyung! My girlfriend is being a bully!".

Nayeon and Namjoon rolled their eyes.

"Guys we might be late, so we should go" I said. "Arrasseo!" Jimin said jumping.