Chapter 17 ♡

"You broke my heart. But I still love you, with all the pieces."

----Nayeon's POV----

I left Jiyoon and Jin together in the restaurant. Jungkook and I decided to go check up on them.

"We should just look from here" Jungkook replied and I nodded. We went through the entry and peeked from the side.

Someone tapped us on the shoulder and Jungkook and I looked back. A waiter was standing behind us, we exchanged looks.

"You guys either sit your asses down here in the restaurant or leave" the bitchy waiter commanded. Gosh, girls being so arrogant.

She looked at Jungkook for a second and gasped. She put on a fake smile and went all over him. Oh no, this bitch didn't.

I looked at her name tag, "Pft, Hyorin isn't it?" I mumbled to myself. Hyorin began stroking Jungkook's hair. I got furious, can't she see Jungkook and I are together!?

I pulled her wrist and she shouted. "What the fuck is your problem!?" I yelled. Hyorin smirked, "Your my problem, bitch" she spat.

"Don't be a physco slut" I fought back. She was about to hit me until Jungkook saved me.

After, the manager came to us. "Miss, is there a problem?" He asked me. Hyorin looked scared, but I just smirked.

"Well manager, your worker here is flirting with my boyfriend. She swore and threatened me." I said, holding Jungkook's hand.

"Yeah, she was also trying to seduce me" Jungkook added. Hyorin gasped, "You little bitch!".

The managers eyes widened. "Hyorin, you are fired! I don't want to see your face here ever again! You are banned from this restaurant. You may leave" he said and left.

I laughed sarcastically, "Good luck finding a new job, make sure you don't flirt with other people's boyfriends to get fired" I shot back.

She glared but Jungkook and I walked away to spot on Jin and Jiyoon. When we found a better place to spy on them, I saw Jin all alone, sitting on the table crying.

"Crap" Jungkook mumbled. "Hurry, let's go to him" I said, walking towards the table. Jungkook and I sat down. Jin was wiping his tears.

"Nayeon, Jungkook." Jin said, staring down at his hands with tears streaming down his puffy red eyes.

"What did she say?" Jungkook asked, leaning forward grabbing the water on the table. Jin sniffed, and I nodded for him to start talking.

"She told me she loves someone else" Jin said and Jungkook choked. "What!?"

I leaned back on my chair. "Yeah it's Lay". Jungkook and Jin gave me a look, "What's so good in him, anyway?".

Should I mention every good thing or will Jin get upset? I guess it's better to let out the truth.

"Well Lay is very sweet and nice. He never fights with anyone and he's a singer too. Lay is originally from China, but he moved here a couple of years ago and studied Korean. He's really laid back, he's cool" I stated every little thing about Lay.

I saw Jin tense up a little. "Everything is good about him but, he's doesn't belong with her".

Jin and Jungkook looked at me, "What do you mean?"

I rolled my eyes, can't you see she's in love with you Jin?

"Because she's in love with you"

Jin's eyes shot up, "No she doesn't, she even admit it herself" he retorted. I sighed, "How would you know she's not lying?" I questioned.