32 | drowned blood

Start from the beginning

"Because the room wasn't only hidden to us but to everyone, no one knew of the hidden rooms so naturally no cameras were set at the area. That's why Lorenzo didn't see how they came in or out." Hidden rooms were typical. You would find either criminal waiting for you there or innocent victims locked up from the public eye.

"Then what do we do next?" he quizzed. Walking up to him I sat on his lap strangling his hips which I frankly did too often to which his hands immediately set on my waist in response.

"We have his name, all his personal information, and his face. You don't know where he lives if he was a monastery of his own correct?" I asked teasingly.

"Yes, not that I have found."

"Does he have a mother? A father? Any family perhaps?" I queried further.

"Not that I know of."

"What about a girlfriend, mistress, a lover?" If we had the appropriate information, then I knew what we were going to do.

Dealing with people who hid from the civil, from the underground were the hardest to eliminate but at the same time, there was one information on the person that needed to be found to reach them because they desperately hid so much from us it was rather clear the dirt, we had found belonged to them.

Whatever it was, it was so little that it could never be tracked to someone else because like almost every arrogant criminal they would think that, that small information would have nothing on them.

It would be everything though. Everything and more. Because before they get to regret what they had done there hearts would still.

"If he has one, I doubt he would care for her, a man who sends his right hand to do every job and leaves him for the death is nothing but a sociopath."

"Then we have to do something else-"

At that specific moment, the doors opened, and in stepped Carla without knocking.

Her face lit up at the sight of Enzo sitting on the bed but as soon as her eyes roamed over his body her eyes narrowed seeing me sitting on top of him.

He's my personal chair you bitch.

"Get the fuck out." Enzo snapped digging his fingers into my ass. Rubbing my hand down his chest I smirked seeing her eyes widen.

"I am so sorry I just wanted to-." Would I have anger issues if I pulled her hair and hit it against the wall a couple... thousand times? There was only one way to find out.

Would Enzo, do it?

Not to a female but to a male one hundred percent.

Well, then it might be anger issues.

Glancing up at me I grinned in return, loving the facial expression he had set.

He wanted me to handle it. Now I absolutely loved this present.

"I just wanted your help with the lights because the electricity went off in my room and I can't find the candles." She helplessly pleaded rocking side to side while she clasped her hands in front of her.

Oh, fuck no, he wasn't going anywhere near that desperate bitch.

Kissing his cheek, I turned towards her giving the happiest most innocent smile I could master. "No worries, I don't think Enzo is feeling well with the way his whole face turned green the minute you walked in, but how about I help you?"

"Oh no, it's okay." She gulped reaching for the door.

"I insist." Turning around she looked back as I did the same seeing Enzo look at me amused. Grinning I implied 'you said I could take over.'

Shaking his head, he smirked implying 'I did and as much I am enjoying you finally putting her into her place, I might regret it because I really am not in the mood to take a dead body.' Struggling I turned back to her opening the door and letting her out.

Now let the fun begin.

Walking in front of her I smiled. "Please." I opened the door for her gesturing with my hand for her to go first.

_______

"All you have to do is turn the right handle and there should be a switch." As soon as she turned the switch brown liquid splashed out of the tap plopping all over her.

"Ewwww." She screeched as we all tried not to laugh.
Isa was almost red from holding back while Cecilia full-on laughed at the situation in front of us.

"Did I say right? My bad I meant left." I laughed hushing the girls out. As much as I wanted them to enjoy this, I knew it was only seconds away until Cara's fake niceness would slip.

Stepping down the ladder she stalked up to me starring me dead in the eye.

"I know what you want to do." She challenged as I took a step away from her smirking. By all means, it wasn't because she irritated me, she stank so bad that even holding your fingers over your nostrils wouldn't help.

"What am I trying to do? Enlighten me, Cara." I faked a confused look tilting my head to the side and crossing my arms over my chest.

"You ar-"

"Now I am going to stop you right there." Ignoring the disgusting smell, I took one step back forward losing the grin and replacing it with a deadpan face.

"If the next sentence you are going to say includes the word Enzo, I would better not say it because you see." Bending forward I spoke directly into her face. "If you even come close to him I will hurt you. I will hurt you really bad."

Was I possessive over what was mine? Yes. Was Enzo mine? One hundred percent yes but only because I was his too.

Was I turning into him because this was something only, he would do and not me, considering I hid my jealousy very well.

Walking down the stairs I discarded my boots holding them in my hands as I bypassed the living room making myself back to our room.

As soon as a loud bang sound interrupted in the living room, I turned around seeing Augusto sitting alone drinking straight out of the bottle.

Ever since he had caught Enzo and me in our conversation his whole mood, behavior had changed. Gone was the sarcastic, funny man, and left was a silent boy who spend twenty-three hours of the day at the headquarters alone.

Turning towards the stairs Leonardo walked up to him shaking his head with a knowing look on his face.

Walking over to them I kneeled down to him examining his face.

Shock, denial, fear, loneliness, sadness, desperate in need of answers, bargaining, and mostly angry with... himself.

Taking a second swing of the bottle Leo took the bottle out of his hand after bickering a few minutes giving me a small smile before throwing one arm Augusto's over his shoulder walking back up as he continued to mutter it was his fault.

Everyone had a story to tell, and looking at him today, seeing his facade slip I knew he had one to tell too.

"Royalty?" hearing my name I spun back around closing my thoughts as Xandro stood eyes wide before me. "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure." Nodding I took him outside on our doorstep looking up at him confused.

What was up with him?

"I think I may have found the location where Roberto is."

_____________
update: every week
To get more information on my update schedule visit my Instagram page.
Link in my bio