015. 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙?

𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙖

𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙖

Instead of being woken up by the sound of birds and wind flowing through the tree's branches. All Alexandria heard was the incessant chatter of what would be called the most stupid ass people in the world or what people professionally call them "Two of the Executive Heads of Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division."

God, they really need to find a new title for that. Once the curly-haired brunette opened her eyes the bright fluorescent light from the ceiling hospital shone in her light hazel eyes.

Lex groaned at her sudden increase in light.

Without wasting any time she shot up in the bed, her eyes erratically scanning her surroundings.

The second her eyes adjusted, she swung her head to the direction where she heard Nick and Phil.

But didn't see them, instead she was what she presumed to be a doctor with wide eyes as what looked to be scanning her in the surprise of her sudden awakening.

He was carrying what looked to be a bowl with stitching material and blood. As her mind analyzes the doctor's current stance she reaches back in her mind for what happened recently.

She took her gaze off of the doctor and looked down towards her arms and stomach. There was a bandage wrapped around her abdomen neatly.  

The weird thing is beneath it she felt no pain, if anything it felt just how it was before the goddess stabbed her, normal.

"Ms.D-Deveraux"

She didn't even allow herself to heed the doctor. Before she moved her legs timidly off the bed in quick succession.

Once her feet touched the marble flooring, it was as if a rush of something completely unforeseen entered her bloodstream.

Alexandria suddenly felt all of her surroundings but at a totally new level of sensory.

She could feel everything in the room and beyond. From the agents shuffling around in the hospital ward from the batter breath of the terrified doctor in front of her.

It was almost as if she could predict the next step, the movement everything around her would take.

The realization of this newfound power shook Alexandria to her core. As the undeniable clogging in her throat made out of pure fear set in.

However, the fear didn't have a chance of clogging her ears when the sound of the terrified doctor's voice called over his coms to his executives

"She's awake."