Chapter 1

Xander's P.O.V

I walked with my beta's Mark
and Mason to Starbucks. Yep i have two Betas. Well,anyways,As I went inside,
A familiar scent hit my nose...
The intoxicating smell of coffee.
I am here in Starbucks with my beta and my second in command. We are waiting for Alpha Nash also my bestfriend.
We've known each other since we were in diapers.
Oh well,anyways......

My dad and.mom are at the pack for a moment.
I am waiting for my bestfriend,Nash. He is an alpha too. Alpha of The Blue Mountain Pack. Yep. Weird name,but a powerful pack like us. The second powerful pack is The Blue Moon Pack. Daniel he is my bestfriend also and the Alpha's son.

"What would you like alpha Xands" he asked. "Uhh... we should order later.i don't want Nash complaining again" I said kind-heartedly to him as he laughed and nodded in response."I'll just just give Amy a call.she'll be worried about me" he rolled his eyes as i laughed. I just nodded and he walked away. Well,he's going to call his mate... :( i wish i have one....... I walked to where Mason is. After using my Alpha senses I found him sitting on a thick,long,black and comfortable L-shaped couch near the window. He was on his phone texting someone. Maybe Julia. His lovely mate. I wish I have one,but I think i'll never get a chance finding my mate. I've been searching for my mate when my father passed me his Alpha title.

Everytime I see males with their mate,I started to feel alone,insecure and most importantly fear. Fear...

Fear.. That word... fear of having no mate or probably dead.

No! What am I saying??!! She couldn't be dead. I couldn't stand it anymore Feeling all alone,insecure,and alone...

Those mixed emotions always crossed my mind when I see male werewolves with their female mates. Sometimes I always think that i'm alone. Even though i'm not.

Everynight I always ask myself...

'What did I do wrong to the Moon Goddess?' The woman who created all of us. She is the one who partners you up to your soul-mate also known as a mate. You are destined for each other.

'We didn't do anything to her!" My wolf,Ryder,argued. I sighed.

Well, i'm never gonna give up on finding my mate. I have faith.

Well,i'll introduce myself right now.

My name's Xander Dela Rosa. I'm 21 years old,hailed from U.S California.unmated. I really wish that my mate is here. Being the Luna of our pack.speaking of pack,our pack is the most strongest and most popular pack in the whole world.

My family is seemingly perfect as.people says. My dad is the Alpha before but he passed it on me. He thinks i'll do great handling and being a good leader in my whole,big pack.

I have black,thick and shiny hair,piercing green-eyes,a little bit of tanned skin,6'3 tall and I have a modern nose... Hehe just adding...
Well anyways these are my characteristics:
Try not to drool... ;)

Xander:
Characteristics: Funny,caring,lovable,sweet,thoughtful,over-protective (especially when it comes to his sister),loud,sarcastic,weird,hyper ( when it comes to chocolates and gummy worms),always positive,energetic,weird and always hungry(even though he's not fat).

My father is the Alpha before,but he passed it on me.
I have an older sister named Jasmine. She is married to her mate Mark who happens to be my beta. Weird.right? Your sister and your bestfriend in love.
Oh well at least Mark treats her right.

I was getting impatient for waiting for Nash,so i mind After i mind-linkex him,a familiar scent hit me.
Not just any scent,but a scent i've known since i was born.
Nash is here....
My bestfriend is here....

(Xander's pic on the side :) Jack Harries playing as Xander Dela Rosa)
*******************************
A/N
HELLO!!!!!! NEW STOREH!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! HOW WAS IT?
VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE???? ^_^
HEY!!!! YellowBatgirl19 miss you so much!! ^_^

;)