"Bas....Shhhh shaant ho jao relax.....", He kept kissing her hair to calm her down but seems like her pain was too much that came out in a flow.

When she got a bit relaxed, Abhimanyu broke the hug and wiped her cheeks.

"Relax and listen to me!!!
Kabhi kabhi things are not in our hands.... Jo hua forget that I know it's difficult but atleast one try to new phase of life....
I promise I will not hurt you..
I have realised my mistake how idiot I was to do that...
I am regretting each and every word Shivi I...I am sorry...
But now I will correct me mistake I won't let you cry anymore...you have already suffered a lot but ab aur nahi..💖", Abhimanyu spoke while holding her hands in his.

"I was behaving like because I want you to feel that old Abhimanyu is back!!! Your bestie is back.....
I wish I could reverse the time and delete all the negativities but that's not possible...

Now I will give the life you dreamt of Shivi🥺❤️!!! Jo bhi bura hua samjho wo kaale badal the jinhone khushi ke Suraj ko dhaka hua tha..
I want to give you the love you have yearned for years...", Abhimanyu poured his heart and tears were dropping out off his eyes.

"I ... I need sometime Abhimanyu, I need time to trust you again and to assure that you won't hurt me again..
You have to win my trust again Abhi as I stopped trusting people after you💔", Shivani uttered while looking down. Her words hurted him a bit that she doesn't trust him but smiled at her.

"It's okay Shivi!! Take your time😊", he hugged her once again and went out of the room. He leaned against the wall and sobbed palming his face.

"What I had made of that girl🥺!!"

*
After dinner,

Shivani was in kitchen cleaning it with Ruchi while Abhimanyu went to his parents' room and knocked.

Shweta was alone there, she saw Abhimanyu and was quite surprised.

"Abhi!! Come beta... Tum yaha iss time!! Everything alright😕", she asked him softly.

Abhimanyu nodded and put his head in her lap curling up like a baby.

Abhimanyu's mother was shocked at his actions and got tears in her eyes. She lovingly started caressing his hairs with a smile☺️.

"Kya hua Abhi", she asked once again and that was enough to break Abhimanyu down.

"I am very bad Maa!!! I don't deserve anything💔", he sobbed in her lap.

"No bete!! Aise nahi bolte, kya hua hai", Shweta asked.

Abhimanyu told her everything in detail. His and Shivani's bond at that time, his liking for her, her rejection and his anger...
His behaviour towards her after marriage and her sufferings.

Shweta was teary-eyed when he finished. Though she was very angry on him but it was time to comfort him not to confront him.

"Maine bahut hurt Kiya hai usse bhi aur aap logo ko bhi!! Aapse baat karna band kar diya... snap kiya aur kitne gande tareeke se baat Kari....
I am sorry maa🥺!!
Shivani longed for parents' love and here I was getting the love still I ignored i..it", he said in a guilt-striken voice.

"You know what Abhi I always used to think ki aisa kya ho gaya ki tumne Hume itna paraya kar diya😟!! The boy who couldn't stay away from his mother and shared everything with her suddenly distanced himself with her....
Wo shaitaan bacha...mazak karne wala hardum kaha kho gya🥺", Shweta caressed his hair with tears.

"Ek choti chingari bhi jala sakti hai Abhi!!! Aur 'Gussa' wahi chingari hai.... Hum pata bhi nahi lagta ki gusse mai hum kya bolte hai kya karte hai par jab pachtawa hota hai na toh samajh aata hai kash wo sab na bola hota toh aaj halaat kuch aur hi hote", she explained him.

"Jo hua usse badal toh nahi sakte par ek ache future ki koshish toh kar sakte hai na🥰", she softly said to him and he looked at her.

"Shivani already bahut suffer kar chuki hai but she didn't complaint about anything till now... That girl is really strong!
She opened her heart to you Abhi...she shared her pain with you....
Make her feel loved❤️..
Make her feel special💖...
Tell her that you are there with her through her thick and thins...
Tell her that you are there to pamper her☺️....
You are her support system..her friend and her husband too.
You need to win her trust back Abhi...you need to win your bestie back🤗...
I don't know about your feelings for now but trust me Abhi you are gonna love her like crazy....
But first step the stair of friendship♥️...", Shweta explained him and motivated him that he still can correct his mistake.

"Thank you Maa!!! I am feeling really light after talking to you...I love you Maa🥺❤️", he hugged her.

"I know you better you know yourself Dumbo🤭", his mother chuckled making him smile.

"Okay go now!! Shivani must be waiting...good night🥰!!", she kissed his forehead.

"Good night maa🥰", he smiled and left to his room.

~~~~~~~
Finally she cried out her pain🥺🙃

Abhimanyu is too guilty for his deeds✨

And please love and respect your parents❤️💖
You will regret once they go away from you, you are lucky to get their love...
Many are still deprived and long for parents' love 🥺

Thank you for reading 🥰

Love ✨❤️
Sanchi