a/n

- vote, comment... i've worked really hard on this story, so i appreciate any kind of support from any of u lovely people

- i made up kelce's last name because i couldn't find it anywhere so just deal with it lolll

- the characters in this story look just like they do in the tv series, but feel free to imagine them however you would like.  Y/N obviously looks like you. i picture Tess to have brown hair, green eyes, freckles... however u can change that. afterall, this story is for u!

- this story may or may not follow the plot of outer banks. i'm deciding how it goes. i write as i'm inspired, so however,  i'm using the characters from the show. i will be combining my own plot with the plot from the tv show the further we get into the story.

- pls be aware that this story isn't ur average lovey-dovey sweet relationship filled w fluff. as explained in the summary on wattpad and on my tik tok, this is a toxic relationship. if u don't like something like that, please out of here so i don't have to delete your hate comments!

- y/n will dramatically change as the story goes on and become more like rafe. as i have said on this story's summary and on tik tok, she isn't the most sane person... idk... i don't wanna say too much w/o spoiling, however just be aware.... for more info read below! ** SHE'S NOT VERY LIKEABLE. TAKE NOTE OF THAT.

-  it's no secret that rafe is a little bit *ahem* psychotic (but it's okay because it just adds to him and don't lie, you know you like it) anyways in this story you and your friends are also psychotic just like mr. daddy issues-- so um enjoy that :)

- thank you for choosing this story in particular, and i hope you enjoy <3