Chapter 10

That phone ringing is pissing me off. I climb out of bed and head downstairs.

"What?" I yell answering the house phone. "Sofia. Sofia it's me." Scott says and I roll my eyes.

"What do you want?" I ask annoyed. "You've been hanging out with Matt recently, right?" He asks. "I guess." I say and roll my eyes.

"Can you get down to the Sheriff's station?" He asks and I scoff. "Sure thing, let me just hop into my imaginary car. You do know I'm a girl, it's not safe to leave at this time of night." I scoff. "Mom is gonna get you then. Be ready." He says and I roll my eyes.

I head back to my room and put a swearshirt on with my sweatpants. I put my shoes on and when I get downstairs mom was here.

I climb into her car and she immediately takes off.

"Are you okay?" She asks and I nod. "Fine." I say looking out the window.

"What do I have to do, to get you to talk to me?" She asks and I groan. "Mom, it's stupid o'clock in the morning. Can we do this another time?" I ask and she sighs.

"Thats all you ever seem to say." She says and I sigh. "Just drop it." I beg and she sighs.

I'm sick to death of everyone trying to get me to talk. My mom chose Scott's side when I told her about him breaking my phone. She always will. I can't wait to just get out of here.

We get to the Sheriff's station and get out of the car. We head inside and I look around confused. Why is it so quiet?

"Mom?" Scott says and we turn to him.
"You scared me, where is every--" Mom shuts up when we see Matt aiming a gun at Scott's head. I gasp, he brought us here to die.

"Just do what he says. He promised he wouldn't hurt you." Scott says turning to Matt. "He's right." Matt says and shoots Scott. I cover my mouth in shock whilst my mom screams.

"Scott! Stiles! What happened?" Noah yells and my eyes widen as I watch Scott. "But I didn't say I wouldn't hurt you." Matt says to Scott.

Mom takes a step forward but Matt yells at her and aims the gun at her. "Mom! Mom! Stop!" Scott says and applies pressure to his wound. I think I'm gonna throw up.

I had no idea what was going on. I was so confused. Everything just became a white noise to me as I looked at Scott.

Next thing I know, I was locked in a cell beside my mom.

"Hey, hey you listen to me!" Noah yells and I look up. "It's all right. I'm okay." Scott bargains and I tilt my head to look at him.

"No honey, you're not okay." Mom cries. "It doesn't hurt, Mom." Scott says. "That's the adrenaline." She says to Scott.

"Please, let me... Let me just take a look at him, okay? I mean, I can help stop the bleeding." Mom pleads.

"They have no idea do they?" Matt asks. "Please, let me just take a quick look." Mom begs. "Shut up." He yells at her.

"Lady, if you keep talking, I'm gonna put the next bullet through her and test out my theory." He says aiming the gun at me.

"Is she like you? You're twins right? Shouldn't one affect the other?" He asks Scott. "She's not." Scott argues.  "I don't believe you." Matt argues and aims the gun at me.

I put my hands up in defence. "Let's go McCall." Matt says and follows Scott out.

I just stand in the cell leaning aginst the  side of it with my hands over my face just sighing.

Mom was crying for Scott whilst Noah was trying to pull his handcuffs out of the wall.

****
The lights had gone out and the alarm had gone off by the time Noah pulled his handcuffs out of the wall.

As soon as he did, Matt came out of nowhere and knocked him out. Mom started screaming again.

"Matt. Matt please listen to me. My son has been shot, and I've heard other gunfire. I don't know what's happening but can I please just see my son?" Mom begs.

"I told you to stop talk or I'd shoot your daughter." He says and aims the gun at me. "Mom, shut up." I yell.

"I just need to--" Mom was cut of by gunfire. My breathing hitches and I look down at my stomach. "Ouch." I groan and slide to the floor.

"Sofia, you'll be okay." My mom tries to reassure but Matt laughs. "You really have it the wrong way round." Matt says to her.

They both turn around when something starts growling. I put pressure on to my stomach with my hands and hold my head back.

I watch a fight between a wolf and a lizard and I was so confused. "Am I hallucinating?"

Another wolf comes in and I instanly notice it to be Scott. What?

"Scott?" I breathe out. "It hurts." I say and he nods before walking away. Ouch.

My mom had stopped talking and to be honest I'm pretty sure I'm about to die.

The cell door opens and I look up. "You're Issac's Sofia, aren't you?" He asks and I nod slowly. "Then you've gotta stay with me." He says helping me.

He swiftly picks me up. "I'm gonna get you to the hospital." He says and I nod slowly. "She didn't stop." I whimper. "She only cares about Scott." I say putting my head on his chest. "I'm sorry." He says and I nod slowly.

"Im tired." I say and he looks down at me worried. "Keep those eyes open, McCall." He says sternly.

"Think of Issac." He says and I nod as my eyes flutter. "I'm so tired." I complain. "I know you are. But fight. Think of Issac." He says sternly but my eyes flicker shut. "I think I don't wanna fight anymore." I say before blacking out.