Once done saying everything he can remember, I turn to Eunwoo who's currently sending everything over. "Can you take Namjoon and Y/N back to the center please? Keep her wounds stabilized and get MJ to do her stitches, I trust him to do it well. I'm going to stay here until the hybrids arrive, they're going to be confused and I want to have a look at their condition" I tell him, watch as he nods before moving towards the two hybrids.

Jay hurries over to help him bring the snow leopard and I can see in Namjoon's eyes that it costs him to let her go, but he's in no state to lift her up, his legs wobbly and exhausted. Him having been able to keep consciousness even after shifting after so long, it's extraordinary all by itself so I only wish he'll allow himself to rest and sleep for the night. It's getting late enough and they haven't even eaten yet. I trust Taehyung and Jin to take care of them.

Namjoon makes his way towards the door but stops when next to me. "Thank you, for finding us. Eunwoo told us that you rushed outside as soon as you heard of our disappearance. I knew you would find us" he murmurs, his kind eyes gazing at me warmly, thankful and bright.

Moved by his words, I nod and can't help but take him in my arms, his tall body hovering over mine but he responds to it nonetheless, although a little clumsily as he wraps his arms back around me. "Anything for you, anything" I whisper and I too soon regretfully step back to allow him to join Eunwoo so he can get back to safety.

Now, off to make sure some new hybrids avoid a life of suffering.

Hoseok's POV

It's a feeling of endless waiting as Jungkook and I follow Taehyung all around the center, unable to just sit still, the simple thought of being left to our worries making us want to cry again.

I never thought such a simple walk to the garden could have ended up the way it did, to see these strange men covered in black take our three pack members away in such a short time, it all feels like a blur when I try to remember.

Jungkook holds my hand tighter and I turn to see him smile softly at me. I squeeze back and nod, although unable to form a smile of my own, the corners of my lips curved downwards. I just want to see them come back safe.

I'm so worried for them. What if they got hurt? What if something bad happened? What if they come back but one of them is missing? So many possible scenarios filling my mind, even if I try to stop them, I can't. I just want to see them again.

"Here you two, you have to eat" Jin murmurs as he sets plates in front of us, easy to eat sandwiches that should smell delicious, but instead smell like ash to my nose. Taehyung steps closer and nudges us softly.

"You two have to eat, I'm sure Y/N, Namjoon and Yoongi wouldn't want you to skip meals worrying for them, hm? They'll be back shortly, Jimin just called us, they're on the way" he says and we both look up to meet their eyes instantly.

They're coming back? "All three of them?" I ask, unable to stop the tears from flowing down my cheeks. Taehyung nods and cups my face softly to remove the tears. "All three of them. Eat now while we wait for them, okay?".

I nod and proceed to take a bite of my sandwich, watch as Jungkook does the same, teary eyed but he tries to stay strong as he chews on his own sandwich, thankful eyes meeting Jin's as the latter gazes at us, looking just as relieved by the news.

We manage to eat everything, stomachs accepting with joy the food since it's now much later than the normal dining time, every hybrids gone to sleep already and although very tired, I can't handle the thought of them coming back while I'm sleeping, I need to see them first, I need to see them looking healthy before I can finally rest.