Chapter IX

As there last week went bye it was school time time to get your tickets for the first dance Shawn is taking mila but why on text that just makes me sick boy you are never-mind anyways poor Lauren is devastated jk her & Shawn have a past a not so good past. But I mean she should beat him up am messing so the dance is this Friday see you then.

Girlll Shawn?? What¿ really cmo'n you said yes to go to the dance with him. Yes why! What's yours and Lauren's problem am happy we're happy, well speaking of Shawn we'll see you later.

Camz, excuse me! Calm down Lauren. Let me just say Shawn don't still my Nickname that I gave her okay it's our thing not yours, baby!! babe I can't wait for Friday sorry I have to go. Why she puppy eyed him, baby- not now hold on. ? Bye...

Shawn! What Lauren your so annoying. Dude shut up I know your using her it's so fucked up your an asshole. So what I don't like her anyways don't be jealous, am not if you leave her at the party alone you don't want to know what I can do.
——————
[Friday]

Wow you look beautiful camz, t-thanks you too Lauren she said looking sadly. Why so sad, I feel fat. Fat? Your not fat boo. Am scared he will leave me Lauren, he won't I promise he makes you happy as much as I thought I make you happy. You-u do, whatever go he's waiting not me.

baby!!!! Stop just stop. Why? Am on call can't you see, really Shawn that's how you treat a woman give me that phone. Fuck off babe give me a kiss, fuck you shove it deep in your ass hole. That felt horrible, good!

Shawn why do you hate Lauren so much. Hate oh boy let's say we were drunk one day after a movie we watched she got all mad cause i wanted to have it I needed it, what exactly what do you need I can get it for you to make you stop hating her. I wanted to fuck god dam it, ew get away. What I promise we're going to dance together come this is my song,

Beautiful. Yea I'll go get some drinks okay I'll be back, okay.

Well we're did he go he's taking forever?

Fuck dude I've been waiting let's do it. Yes captain baby, -he left Camila to go with his boyfriend sadly she doesn't know.

[9:30]
Hey camz we're did Shawn go? I don't know I've been waiting for him she said with watering eyes. Maybe? Maybe what.... You want to dance this song with me, I don't know but Shawn... forget Shawn he doesn't care about you!! But he said he dose, he doesn't grow up he's not who you think he is alright. Fine let's dance, well don't you look beautiful... Me? Well who else dummy, you too. Yea check out Dinah, rocking the gold. 100% she is,

Camila!!! Camila! There you are why did you leave! First of all why did you leave me. Oh I see you and Lauren are a thing thanks for cheating on me gay fag, quit Shawn your 100x gayer then camz so go back to fucking your boyfriend. Ugh shut up Lauren! What Shawn, you  just went to get drinks. And what it takes you 30 minutes to get them really funny.

     Again shove this up your asshole, aww at least it fits- you mad now right so leave now. Baby let's go cause my dad has to see me leave with you he said rolling his eyes, I mean it's up to you I doesn't hurt me any more Lauren said.... "No," what?!? I don't want to go am staying & leaving with my best friend Lauren cause she cares for me take your boyfriend. He said with a angry face fine you really think am cheating on you or dating a guy, I don't know. Right you don't know you're just assuming, Sorry I'll be there come on. What your leaving me??yea... you believe him. Yes, oh my gosh wtf no. Stop Lauren please don't I don't want to fight you, fight am sorry camz but don't talk to me.

What did he do?! You don't know, he's sweet Lauren! That's what you see till, till what. Nothing it's on you like I said don't talk to me your prince awaits.

     Dj- yo what's up! Can we talk. What I can't hear you she yelled, can we talk!! Sorry yes come.