Chapter VI

Try not to make noise when you get in my mom has ears of a Hulk. Yea I know did this a lot with Izzy, what would you too do. Nun, don't tell me I know do the dirty. No Lauren not everything is about segs, hahah at least once you to did it. No we would do other things that her and I love, like?

She would read to me before I would go to bed and stuff like that and sometimes I would sing to her why, what me and Izzy had it's our thing not your you would not want to read to me I know that for a fact. Really your telling me look am not all about basketball and fucking people am a nerd too inside I love reading and yes am a hard core bitch, so you can read to me I enjoy listening to the voice of the person reading to me. Cute and yes I will,

Okay so yea I don't have keys. Now what we will sleep in the garage, wow. My second room, let's watch a movie?? Am tired Lauren. Can you talk to me? "I am" yea but it's not you. You mean the heartbroken me, yes..

"The light I lost" sounds interesting. Don't cry, I'll hold you. You know my well my parents are gone then I lose Izzy bear, yea hey maybe we can sneak out and visit them?? You mean go to my parents cemetery. Yes come on.. idk maybe tomorrow, i guess I mean it's been a while. Yea but...what, I'll just remember everything again and crying like the ocean. That's why am here, no Lauren okay tomorrow. Gn short talk I didn't mean to make you angry, can u talk to me please. Okay did you know the sun and the moon always fall in love, yes.

"your my moon" hugs, Gn Lern. Gn goggly bear, never herd of that.
—————
What are you doing here she say's annoyingly. To pick up Lauren she's told me what you've done, do you know how crazy she is you don't. We're is she, I don't know you look for her she's not here.

    Camila's pov, Lauren wake up I hear someone talking to your mom. I think it's my dad let me get changed am so tired, sorry about last night. It's okay, no it's not cause I didn't let you sleep. I can sleep in the car Lauren said softly smiling at the smaller girl.

     papi!!! Hermosa how are you, fine I guess. Are you ready? Papa wait I wanted to tell you yesterday but you cut me off. What's wrong, this is my friend Karla and she needs a place to stay. Tell him Lauren how crazy she is and that she's mentally not stable, uh hi... hola mike. Karla or Camila I go with both, beautiful name. Thank you, alright girls let's get your stuff in the car.

What are you doing, Your hair smells good. Oh okay, soo... so am kind of mad that you introduced your me as your friend to your dad and not that we're dating¿, about that Karla things are kind of odd can you give me some time. I see, it's not that am not into you I just have the situation you know with the girl I will never see her anymore I promise but. I don't want to hear it lauren okay, are you that mad....
      Idk Lauren you ask my face expressions she said with a frown looking at the window, that's a yes you are that mad and I should not be talking to you right now cause you want your pace so I'll give it to you anyways ily. Yes yes yes & no, ?!¿#%# shit. I can hear you, ....blushes.

—————-
[next day]
   Wakey wakey!! Good morning, Morning sir Karla said from the floor. Morning dad.... Breakfast is ready when ever you want it's going to be in the microwave am off to work, bye papi did you see the lunch I made for you? Of course I did thank you sweetie.

   Umm how did you sleep last night, good. I need to tell you something, and that is.... Catalina is coming over so we officially end this fake ass relationship if she hugs me or maybe kisses me please don't get jealous! What oh gosh fine, she texted me.

   She's coming in 30 minutes I need to get dressed. And you didn't want to get dressed right now for me! Don't start I wasn't cause I want you to see my beauty and also your sexy beauty. Um hum...