Lisa : Ha?! Are you talking to me? *Lisa asked but still didn't look at who was next to her*

'Yes, I'm talking to you, have you been here before?

Lisa : No, I'm not go here often, actually just now-

Lisa suddenly stunned by what she saw.

Kai : Oh? Why do you seem like you see a ghost? Relax Lisa! Ako lang to. *Psycho laugh*

Lisa : What do you need?! Nilayuan ko na si Jennie gaya ng gusto mo, ano pa bang kailangan mo?!!

Kai : Relax, relax, relax!!! Listen carefully!! I just thought, that, I don't want you here in our country, move to another country, wherever you want to go, as long as your not here!! Jennie is still looking for you, she's almost searching every corner just to see you!!! And I'm annoyed to see that!!!

Lisa : Will you please stop?? PWEDE BA??! Nababaliw kana!! You don't need Jennie!! Do you know what do you need???!! You need is!! A BRAIN TREATMENT!!!

Kai : Yes I am crazy, and I don't deny that *psycho laugh* that's why, if I were you?? I'll follow, and beside?? I'm not in the mood to kill you!! Jennie is on my target now, if she can't be mine, it's better that no one will have her. *Psycho smile*

He turned to Lisa and held Lisa's arm tightly, and whispered this.

Kai : "You will never see Jennie breathing again if you didn't follow what i command to you!!!!"

After Kai said those deadly lines, he stood up from sitting, and glared badly at Lisa for a minute.

Kai : WHAAAAAAAHHH!!!! *Psycho laughed*

He startled Lisa who became even more for Lisa to feel afraid on what might happen. 

After that, Kai proceed to walked like nothing had happened, for the last time, he turned to Lisa and waved goodbye and smiled.

Lisa doesn't know what Kai can do now, she also doesn't knows Kai's ability anymore, especially she sees Kai's actions that so strange.

Kai has threatened Lisa's life several times, she was followed by Kai everywhere, so Lisa couldn't accept that Kai tried to threatened Jennie's life

*END OF FLASHBACK*

But Lisa thinks that, It's better to follow what Kai want, that's why Lisa missing for a long time, but, even Lisa is far, she secretly keeps track on Jennie with her people, especially Kai's actions towards Jennie.

Lisa found out that Kai was always there wherever Jennie was or going.

Jennie cried even more at what she found out.

Lisa : I did that for you Jen, ayokong mapahamak ka, at the same time natatakot din ako dahil hindi ko alam kung anong pwedeng gawin sayo ng boyfriend mo lalo pa at malayo ako sayo.

She showed to Jennie all the photos sent to her by her people while she was away.

Lisa : Look at this *handed the photos* you're still happy even I'm not by your side, and, in that case? My longingness for you faded by just seeing you smile without me.

Jennie was shocked to see  all her photos.

Jennie's POV

Nag halo na ang emosyong nararamdaman ko sa mga oras na iyon kasabay ng mga nalaman ko mula kay Lisa, yung takot nya, yung pagiging pag liit ng mundo nya nang dahil sa pag protekta nya sa akin.

I was also struggling not to tell my side to Lisa, baka mas mabuting wag nya na munang malaman ang mga yun, lalo pa hindi ko alam kung saang lupalop ng mundo naruon si Kai.

I don't want to put in endanger my lili's life again, this is not the right time yet.

Jennie : I'm so sorry for what you went through, i promised, i fix this. *Crying*

Lisa : No, Don't be sorry, ako ang dapat mag sorry, nagulo ko pa yung relasyon nyong dalawa, sobrang sorry talaga.

I just kept crying, gustong gusto ko sabihin sayo na kailanman hindi ko naging boyfriend si Kai, and I recently know that Kai is going through a serious illness in his brain that call "psychotetic"

He creates scenarios in his brain that are vague in reality, ang masama rito, with his so many connections and people it's not be difficult for him to kill somebody.

Kaya kahit gusto ko sabihin sa iyo ang lahat, hindi pa ito ang tamang panahon, I need to put first Kai at where he should be in, and,that's in mental hospital.

I didn't have anything to do, but to cry.

Lisa wiped away my tears.

Lisa : Stop crying okay? after all, I'm okay now, and I hundred percent accept that we're not meant for each other. *Forced smile*

Walang sasakit pa na makitang nasasakatan ang taong pinangarap mo, ang tanong walang ibang hinangad kundi ang mapabuti ako.

I hugged Lisa.

Jennie : I still Love you lili

I can also feel Lisa's tears while i'm hugging her.

Lisa : I do love you nini, hindi naman nag bago yun, may mga bagay lang talaga na hindi pwede lalu pa at may masasaktan tayong tao para maging masaya, my promises to you is still kept on my heart, so I guess, you will be my first and last love. 

She manage to smile but i still can see her sadness and pain in her eyes, that we both feel right now, i just smile to her and leaned on her shoulder.

Third Person's POV

Silence returned in the room after their sad conversation.

Jennie didn't even notice that she had fallen asleep on Lisa's shoulder.