Hairstyle

I was sitting on the couch, playing games on my phone. I heard the door open, revealing my hunk, dressed up in the tux , same colour as mine.

 I heard the door open, revealing my hunk, dressed up in the tux , same colour as mine

Aldric's Outfit

He gave me a smile. I smiled back. He came towards me and kneeled down. Holding my hands, in his.

"You are looking gorgeous, my lady", he said, looking into my eyes.

"You are looking handsome, my boy", i said chuckling. He smiled and pecked my hands.

"How about I cancel the party and we head over to our room?", he asked smirking.

"You pervert minded ass", i said slapping his shoulder lightly. He chuckled.

"Are you ready to go?", he asked.

"A little bit nervous, but yeah I am ", I said.

"Don't leave my side, okay princess?", he said. I nodded and chuckled.

He got up. I also stood up. He held my hands lightly. We headed towards the stairs. I saw the living room was packed with men in their business attire and ladies in there high class gowns.

It is a fancy party. I am quite nervous.

We reached through the stairs. People stopped whatever they were doing. All eyes fell upon us. My heart started beating fast. Why are they looking at us like this? 

I glanced towards Aldric. "Everything is fine", he said. I looked into his eyes, which held love for me. And I calmed down a bit.  We started going down the stairs. Slow music started in the background.

I could hear people gossiping. 'She is looking gorgeous'. 'They look good together'. 'The perfect couple'. He led me to the center.

"May I have a dance with you pretty lady?", he asked.

"Yes", i said smiling.

He held my hand and pulled me closer, wrapping his arms around me. Swaying lightly with the music. We were looking into each other eyes. He pecked my forehead . I giggled. He spinned me around, and held me with my back touching his chest.

"Did I tell you that you are looking beautiful?", he whispered into my ears.

I giggled and said,"Yes".

"Do you know you are the most beautiful girl in the world?", he mumbled into my ears.

"And you are the most handsome man", i said. He chuckled.

He again spun me around, making me turn around. He looked into my eyes. The music stopped and Aldric backed away. I could hear people cheering and clapping.

"Closing you eyes and open them after 5 seconds", he said.

"Why", i asked.

"Just do it. There is a surprise for you",he said.