Epi No. 14 - Love story part 11 - You deserve this

Start from the beginning

Trust and communication is the base of a relationship. He didn't trust me or tried to communicate with me about this issue. So, this kind of relationship can't be continued. First I will explain everything to Rishi and then I will inform my parents that I am not ready to get married or even that I don't want to get married to Rishi. 
If they force me, I will apply for a job in some other state or even in some other country and leave India. 

Are you sure about this?

Yes.

Can you live without Rishi?

No I can't but I can't live in a relationship where there is zero trust.

Everything is just a misunderstanding so don't take it seriously. 

Why can't he listen to my explanation?

That....

Don't support him.

Nikitha.

Stop... it. He spoke ill about my character.

You love him right?

Yeah, I love him but I love myself more than anything. My self respect and dignity is more important for me than love.

Don't hate him....

I can't do it.

I was fighting with myself for him.

The next morning I was sitting at the dining table with a slight fever and a headache.
Mom served me food and sat with me.

"Nikie... today morning I received a call from Meena. She told me that we will fix the engagement after a few months because Rishi is busy with his new project. What do you say?" She asked me.

I smiled inwardly. He just called off the engagement with a simple excuse.

I just nodded my head.

Mom asked me with a shock "Are you ok with that?"

I smiled a little and said "Yes mom."

After seeing my face my mom's facial expression has changed into a concerned one.

"What happened Nikie? Why are your eyes red and bulge and dark circles around your eyes? Did you cry?" She asked me in a panic.

"Mom... I am completely fine. Yesterday I had to perform a surgery. It took around 19 hrs to complete and I came home late last night you know right so that's the reason my eyes are like this." I lied. 

I slapped myself in my mind for not applying the makeup to cover up my dark circles. After breakfast I went to the hospital and worked till lunch. Then I went to Rishi's office to meet him.

When I was entering Rishi's office room, his bodyguards stopped me by the elevator. Usually they will welcome me with a smile but today they were acting weird. 

"I want to meet Rishi." I said to them, "Sorry mam you're not allowed to meet him." One of his guards replied.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Sir ordered us not to let you in." He said.

I was shocked and felt insulted. Pooja came from Rishi's cabin.

"Wow... Miss Nikitha, what a pleasant surprise... So why are you standing here?" She said with a mocking smile.

I didn't reply to her.

"I know these guards won't allow you because Rishi doesn't want you anymore." She said,I turned towards the guard and said "Tell Rishi that I want to meet him now."